“Good for short stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in South Hill
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed her for one night while passing through South Hill, Va. The room was spacious and clean with a microwave and refrigerator. Everything worked properly so we had no problems. The breakfast was adequate with sausage, waffles, and the usual baked items. I had two complaints. First, the outside corridors and steps were filthy although the room was clean. Second, the property was very popular with construction workers who stood outside their rooms talking very loudly. They did quiet down about 9 pm and the rest of the night was quiet. I paid $54.00 per night which was pretty good value if you are looking for a place to stay while passing through town.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChipB8
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here traveling with my mom. Very clean but filled with construction workers and truckers. Outside rooms so even less safety. Would be OK for family or couple....don't recommend for single woman.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have been to various quality inns but this one was very clean and roomy. I liked the welcoming attitude of the employees. It was a very quiet area and it was comfortable to sleep there. I was not disappointed in staying there and the night manager even let us eat our meal in the lounge area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Very affordable, but not very nice. It was good enough for a one night stay. The room was clean, but the ceiling clearly had leaks in the past, with a very poor sparkle job that had yet to be painted.
The free breakfast was basic, but a great deal considering how cheap the hotel was.

Room Tip: This is a motel where the entrance to your room is outdoors. Parking is tight in the front, so if...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Been here before and knowing it was tractor-trailer and pet friendly, we stopped again. Nothing disappointing about our stay either. Front desk was polite, knowledgeable, quick to check us in and just looked up my info from our previous stay without asking for all sorts of info. Appreciated not having to dig thru the wallet for ID and all kinds of things. The room was, as anticipated, neat, clean, plenty of pillows on the beds, had all the appliances and amenities that one needed. Micorwave, minifridge, coffee maker, plenty of outlets for plugging in computers and other devices, large flat screen TV, plenty of channels, quiet A/C unit - very satisfied with this hotel. Sorry we don't stay here more often in our travels!

Room Tip: Just ask - the staff is very accommodating and helpful to one's needs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I had originally booked a double room, and the clerk actually upgraded my room to a king room for the same money. The room was clean and large and the bed slept great. Can't comment on the breakfast due to me leaving very early in the mornings. There was plenty of room for my rig and lots of outside power outlets. The hotel is pet friendly which was a plus for me on this trip. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I stayed overnight here on a recent trip and found it to be nice. The room was large and clean and the lobby/breakfast area was as well. It was a little loud in the morning since I was on the first floor and there were cars parked outside the door but not too bad (and I was getting up early anyway). Definitely good for a road trip stopover.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
#1 of 2 in Clarksville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in South Hill

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!