“The most disgusting hotel on the planet with thieves for owners. Wish there was a 0 rating (or better yet a -100,000,000,000)”
Review of Budget Inn Express

and 1 more site!
Budget Inn Express
Ranked #1 of 1 South Hill B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I was on 85 South and searched for hotels "near me now", and the closest place was this "budget inn" I thought it was part of a chain when I heard the name but I should have known better when I pulled in the parking lot!! I paid my $39 in cash( I know what can you expect) I opened the door to room 114 and it smelled HORRIBLE!! Combo of cigarettes, sweat, and filth. I walked into the bathroom and nearly fell through the floor on rotten boards under the carpet. AND there were cockroaches on the walls!!! I went immediately to the office and said I couldn't stay due to bugs...they rudely refused to give my money back saying there is a no refund policy...they offered me a "much better room" (as if!!) but no refund. I left but I WILL be calling the health inspector...I'm sure they adopted the "no refund" policy after every person that ever entered a room there turned right around and left as fast as they could!!! Disgusting thieving criminals!!

• Stayed: June 2011
13  Thank Buzzy74
Kevin P, General Manager at Budget Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Hello,
Thank you for your honest review. I'm disappointed to hear about your stay with us. However, this was in 2011 and we have greatly improved the property since then. We recently just finished renovating the roof and rooms of the property as of August 2016. Rooms have been completely remodeled, including new carpet, mattresses, TVs, etc. We are striving for complete satisfaction from our guests, and feedback is important to us as we continue to improve our rooms. Once again, thank you for your review and we hope you come back again to visit.