Wingate by Wyndham Springfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Springfield)
Courtyard Springfield(Springfield)
1,035 results
All reviewsmetro stationroom was cleanlight dinnerdecent breakfastfree shuttlec unitthe breakfast areafront desk clerkfree breakfastshuttle servicedc areahot breakfastwould stay here againwafflespleasant stayhotel shuttlevery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Stayed here recently. Suite was ok...minor damage and neglect in the paint on the ceiling and walls, couple of small holes in the sheet rock. Could have been from the earthquake. BUT... Sheets, bath linens, and bathroom were spotless. Was a little disappointed but not to the point where I won't use it again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Definitely old.......is clean though. Decent area, decent staff, easy access to metro and I-95. No frills, I stay here because of the location.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I guess this facility hasn't been updated in years. I stay at a lot of Hampton Inn's and can usually know that I'm going to stay in a place that is fairly new, has been maintained, and is clean and doesn't smell. This location, in very paved and urban Springfield, was an exception to that. I'd like to think it's scheduled for renovation, but I don't know how the consumer should know that. (and I'd like not to pay the same rate as a newer facility if it's not up to grade.) The door of my room didn't fit well into the frame, so it was kindof sticky and noisy to open and close. My TV wouldn't work consistently. And my room smelled moldy/dingy. I would recommend NOT staying here if you have another option. I will try not to be back. It wasn't worth the money.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Stayed here for a week along with several other co-workers. I stay at a lot of Hampton Inn's in my travels so my comparison is based on those other experiences.

Had one major problem with the hotel. Our rooms smelled like a dirty locker room at a gym. They must have had a sports team stay recently that didn't shower because the rooms were very rank. When we complained about our rooms the next day we were told the hotel was full and there were no other rooms to switch too. The ironic thing was the gym on the property smelled fresher than my room! Stayed here for a week and the Housekeeping was unable to make any dent in the smell. I guess I should have gone to the store myself and bought "febreeze", since the housekeeping doesn't have any.

Check in process was quick and staff was friendly. I was called by my name many times by the staff each day, which was impressive. Breakfast was minimal, seems like most Hampton Inn's have several hot items for breakfast where this hotel had only 1 hot tray with 1 item. Manager reception in the evening was nice with "Heavy" Hors d'oeuvres and wine and beer at cost. Gym was very small, but typical of some Hamptons, but had an exterior entrance only around the back service entrance of the hotel.

Overall and okay hotel, but since I was so "shell shocked" from have a smelly room, I don't think I could stay here again.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

This is an older Hampton Inn. However, the rooms are clean and the staff was very helpful. The hotel is close to I-95 and the Metro Station. The breakfast was great too.