“Delicious and Inexpensive”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We went to this restaurant based on tripadvisor reviews and are so glad that we did! The menu has something for everyone. I had the gyro and my honey had a Peruvian dish called Papa Rellana. Both were absolutely delicious. Our bill was only $22! Wish we lived closer to this wonderful place so we could try more of their scrumptious food.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have never eaten at the restaurant - only have had delivery. Their pizza is really good. Sometimes you will call to order delivery and they won't have a driver which can be very frustrating. I've also had their steak and cheese which was just Ok. But I do love their pizza.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed in Springfield while visiting DC for spring break. We chose Delia's based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed! We ordered wings, pizza, gyro and chicken souvlaki. Taste and portions were excellent. The pizza especially was outstanding - had a really distinctive taste that I would love to find here in my hometown!!! We would definitely return if we are in the area again.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I've lived in the area for decades but had never eaten at Delia's. Anyway I've been making up for lost time and after my first meal I've been there two more times ... that's right three times in one week. The Peruvian chicken is the best in Springfield. I've also tried a pasta and a pulled pork selection on the menu and wasn't disappointed. Very large portions and great pricing will keep me coming back.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Delia's simpler menu is easier to navigate, food remains very good. Pizza & Greek dishes are tasty with plenty of meats & well prepared. Doesn't look like much from outside or inside either, but good value nonetheless.