“Pleasant surprise”

Gloucester, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were headed home from a DC trip and found this restaurant through an app. It had great reviews. We weren't sure if they were actually open when we pulled up, but we ended up having a great meal. Everything was delicious, fresh, and the service was great.

• Visited April 2014

New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious and Inexpensive”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We went to this restaurant based on tripadvisor reviews and are so glad that we did! The menu has something for everyone. I had the gyro and my honey had a Peruvian dish called Papa Rellana. Both were absolutely delicious. Our bill was only $22! Wish we lived closer to this wonderful place so we could try more of their scrumptious food.

Visited April 2014
Springfield, Virginia
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have never eaten at the restaurant - only have had delivery. Their pizza is really good. Sometimes you will call to order delivery and they won't have a driver which can be very frustrating. I've also had their steak and cheese which was just Ok. But I do love their pizza.

• Visited January 2014
Kernersville NC
“First night in DC area”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed in Springfield while visiting DC for spring break. We chose Delia's based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed! We ordered wings, pizza, gyro and chicken souvlaki. Taste and portions were excellent. The pizza especially was outstanding - had a really distinctive taste that I would love to find here in my hometown!!! We would definitely return if we are in the area again.

• Visited April 2014
DC
“Delia's has been around for years but I didn't try it until a week ago.”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I've lived in the area for decades but had never eaten at Delia's. Anyway I've been making up for lost time and after my first meal I've been there two more times ... that's right three times in one week. The Peruvian chicken is the best in Springfield. I've also tried a pasta and a pulled pork selection on the menu and wasn't disappointed. Very large portions and great pricing will keep me coming back.

• Visited March 2014