“Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My family took me here for my birthday recently. Good food, very large portions, reasonable prices, and they gave us a fudge cake for dessert for free for all to share. That too was very large portion. In fact everyone took home a "doggie" bag. It has become one of our favorite places in Springfield to eat.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were headed home from a DC trip and found this restaurant through an app. It had great reviews. We weren't sure if they were actually open when we pulled up, but we ended up having a great meal. Everything was delicious, fresh, and the service was great.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We went to this restaurant based on tripadvisor reviews and are so glad that we did! The menu has something for everyone. I had the gyro and my honey had a Peruvian dish called Papa Rellana. Both were absolutely delicious. Our bill was only $22! Wish we lived closer to this wonderful place so we could try more of their scrumptious food.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have never eaten at the restaurant - only have had delivery. Their pizza is really good. Sometimes you will call to order delivery and they won't have a driver which can be very frustrating. I've also had their steak and cheese which was just Ok. But I do love their pizza.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed in Springfield while visiting DC for spring break. We chose Delia's based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed! We ordered wings, pizza, gyro and chicken souvlaki. Taste and portions were excellent. The pizza especially was outstanding - had a really distinctive taste that I would love to find here in my hometown!!! We would definitely return if we are in the area again.