This is my first stay at this Motel 6, needed a place to crash as I work nearby but I was kinda tired and it's a long drive home....so. here I am.
1. Room - standard no frills room - two double beds both comfortable.
2. A/C / heat works great and is quiet
3. TV is nice has a a few channels but could use more but for a night or two it's OK. TV has inputs up front you could connect a laptop / DVD player.
4. Room has a nice mirror / small cubbie hole 2 shelves to put clothes and a chair near a small computer desk near mirror.
5. Hardwood floor or laminate looks clean
6. bathroom with bathtub/shower - very clean
7. Hallways look clean & well kept as do elevators
Lobby area and parking lot are no frills but this is a nice place with easy access on/off Interstates and local roadways. Plenty of good places to eat within 15 minutes or less with Outback & Five Guys burgers within walking distance.
If they would put a microwave & small refrigerator in the room it would be great. Internet is $2.99 a day and kind of slow but for a few days it's ok.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Washington DC SW-Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Washington Dc Sw-Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Red Roof Inn Springfield
- Motel 6 Springfield
- Springfield Red Roof Inn