“My experience at the hotel”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Springfield, Virginia
“My experience at the hotel”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I want to thank the folfs at the Extended Stay hotel for thier hospitality. Especially Margie. I dont know her last name, but I think that she is a great asset to the organization. Very professianal, courteous, pleasant and cute as abutton. Furthermore, I think it would be in thier best interest to find a way to clone her and distribute throughout the rest of the hotels.

Ruben from Houston

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, 25 October 2012
Thank you so much for posting your wonderful review. Margie and the rest of the team were thrilled to read your comments.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Well ive been coming here for a long time. This is my first time here since they renovated. I must say all the work they did made this hotel a whole new place. The staff is great. A couple new face all who seem nice. Margie is still there as helpful and professional as ever. She always has a smile even when our 30 man crew bust through the door she keeps her cool.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, 18 October 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

I stayed here in mid September and was pleased with this hotel. Lidiya was friendly and very helpful in every way. She had the answers to everything and helped me with the stuff that I needed. Half way through my stay, there was a billing issue but Lidiya made sure to call my company within a couple of minutes without a hustle. I was very pleased on how comfortable I was and for that I thank her. In general, the room layout was very nice. Also, it is an affordable place to stay in Springfield. Decent breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank -loveissl
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Awsome customer service definitely coming back. rooms are fabulous and very peaceful and clean. George was very nice and polite when I came in from a very long trip. I appreciate how nice he was. Victor and Margie is nice. I will always come back and stay again.

• Stayed October 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Florence, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Co workers and I stayed here a few weeks back, and were pleasantly surprise. This hotel was very clean, updated, and quiet. It was also convenient to non interstate travel to the town we were working in (Lorton).

Stayed September 2012, travelled on business

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 28 September 2012

The Renovation has made the hotel welcoming. i was amazed to see it. i love it. Not to forget about the staff; they are always happy and ready to help.The room was very neat, stove,pots and pans was very convenient. Victor is a true Model as a Manager. I just love his wllingness to help and take charge. I will always recommend the location to all my staff member. FYI please ask of Victor when ever you are in the area and need a room.

Room Tip: All the rooms are well kept i like them all. its really hard to choose, but i loved the corner room...

Heredia, Costa Rica
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I would further recommend this facility to the business traveler. The suites are quiet and comfortable, there is a common laundry room, a complimentary continental breakfast to go and a very friendly accommodating staff. I like having a kitchenette and there are grocery stores within a five minute drive. As i enjoy going out for a jog of an evening, there is a nice trail next to the facility that circles back around to the apartments located behind the suites. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room on the third floor and had no issues.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.