“Special thanks goes to Lidiya at the front desk”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel with my fiancé and a couple of other family members. Since we were there to visit Washington D.C, this hotel came highly recommended because of how close it was to the Springfield Metro station. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very lovely front desk clerk, Lidiya. We were very pleased as to how fast and comfortable she made it for us all to check in. Thought out our stay, anytime we passed by the lobby she never hesitated to greet us with her beautiful smile and cheerful personality. Lidiya always made sure to ask if there was anything we needed and she was kind enough to let us know every time we had a package waiting for us. With how efficiently she runs things, she really deserves a job well done. She's definitely a good assets to this company. So many thanks goes to this wonderful tough lady. All in all, we will definitely revisit this place and we highly to anyone visiting the D.C area.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Hockeylover181
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Liydia is really an exceptional personality and we are so happy to read your kind words. We hope to see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

When I first checked in liydia was very helpful and kind. The rooms are very nice & I was impressed. Their breakfast muffins are to die for!! Haha. I would highly recommend staying at the extended stay america in Springfield,Virgina. Thanks to liydia my stay here was great & fun.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Traveler20714
Victor A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experience with the whole world. At Extendedstay Springfield, we take guest satisfaction very seriously. We provide GREAT service, FRESH guest rooms. We listen to our guests comments and try to improve.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I will never stay an another Extended Stay Hotel again. For the past 2 nights I have been dealing with a barking and Yipping dog all night long! The staff has done nothing! The room was not very clean and I found 2 hair nets in the corners of the floor and all of the dishes in the cabinets were dirty. The staff leaves at 10 pm so nobody has been here to address this issue! They have gave no resolution, no offers to move the people with the dog or myself! I am checking out in the morning 2 days early I am fed up!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of the guest room hallways is an integral part in creating a "home away from home"experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area, barking dogs as in your experience. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay. It also seems we missed some items during our room inspections and want to thank your for bringing it to out attention.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

I want to thank the folfs at the Extended Stay hotel for thier hospitality. Especially Margie. I dont know her last name, but I think that she is a great asset to the organization. Very professianal, courteous, pleasant and cute as abutton. Furthermore, I think it would be in thier best interest to find a way to clone her and distribute throughout the rest of the hotels.

Ruben from Houston

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful review. Margie and the rest of the team were thrilled to read your comments.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Well ive been coming here for a long time. This is my first time here since they renovated. I must say all the work they did made this hotel a whole new place. The staff is great. A couple new face all who seem nice. Margie is still there as helpful and professional as ever. She always has a smile even when our 30 man crew bust through the door she keeps her cool.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

I stayed here in mid September and was pleased with this hotel. Lidiya was friendly and very helpful in every way. She had the answers to everything and helped me with the stuff that I needed. Half way through my stay, there was a billing issue but Lidiya made sure to call my company within a couple of minutes without a hustle. I was very pleased on how comfortable I was and for that I thank her. In general, the room layout was very nice. Also, it is an affordable place to stay in Springfield. Decent breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank -loveissl

"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Awsome customer service definitely coming back. rooms are fabulous and very peaceful and clean. George was very nice and polite when I came in from a very long trip. I appreciate how nice he was. Victor and Margie is nice. I will always come back and stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012

"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.