“Great place to stay; friendly people”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Springfield
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is my third stay at this hotel. Service is prompt and courteous, workers respond to problems pronto and fix things quickly. Free breakfast and dinner and two free alcoholic drinks at dinner. If you are coming from the south you have to go around the block to onto Old Keene Mill Road, which is a pain in the neck, but the parking is covered and free.

1  Thank Investigator32A
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

We are delighted you took the time to share your kind review; we value your comments. It’s wonderful to know your stay was enjoyable. Nothing would please us more than a return visit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Homewood suites was a fairly decent accommodation for the price. Coffee in the room was replenished - housekeeping service was good. Room was clean. Would recommend the facility for families with children.

Room Tip: Stay away from the highway -
1  Thank Cheryl E

Dear Cheryl E,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed our clean room and service. I’m glad you found us a good value and I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Homewood Suites for almost 3 months with our 2 sons. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The room was clean and spacious. The free breakfast and dinner options were great. The amenities - pool and fitness room were well-maintained and nice.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank lulu0202
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our amenities. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. I look forward to sharing your kind remarks.

1  Thank Felicia B

Dear Felicia B,

I’m so glad you enjoyed our service and amenities! Reflections like yours allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience. Thank you for your time in reviewing your stay; there is no better compliment than a return visit. I look forward to sharing your kind feedback withChris.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My family and I visited the DC/VA/Maryland area for my commencement. Some of us stayed at another hotel chain, while the others stayed at the Springfield Homewood Suites. Once again, Homewood Suites did not disappoint! We were impressed with our stay from check in (Guest Services Rep J, was absolutely wonderful, she was efficient and very professional) to check out! Very few hotels offer free parking, this hotel does, very few hotels offer free wifi/internet connection, this hotel does, very few hotels offer free breakfast, this hotel does. I could go on and on about how impressed I am with the service and amenities of the Springfield Homewood Suites, however I will simply say that we felt as if we were home away from home. Thank you Springfield Homewood Suites, we appreciate your hospitality!

Dear Felicia B,

I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad you felt at home. Thank you for your time in reviewing your stay; there is no better compliment than a return visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very accommodating staff, comfortable rooms, nice breakfast and ideal location (live locally). But also an excellent location for those going into DC or working at Pentagon or Belvoir. Check out something like Trip Advisor for some interesting places to eat vs. those close to the hotel. Maleks delivers great pizza.

Dear Sharon F,

We're glad to hear from you, and appreciate your review. I’m delighted to see you enjoyed our hotel and amenities. I’m glad you found our staff accommodating and our location convenient. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I mentioned to Victoria that I couldn't find a copy of the Washington Post, and she went out out of her way to send out and get one for me.

Room 405

The rooms are good, and having the dishes done everyday was very nice.

All the staff went above board and I'll be happy to book here again.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank S P
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear S P,

I’m so glad you enjoyed our hotel and service! Incredible reflections like yours allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience. I will share you nice comments with Victoria. Thank you for your time in reviewing your stay; there is no better compliment than a return visit.