“Great new Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersGold level
“Great new Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

The new Embassy Suites in Springfield VA was a pleasure to stay at. It has all the amenities you would expect and the rooms were very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for anyone needing to stay in this area for pleasure or business. It's proximity to Ft. Belivor is great.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ann V, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you so much for your great review of our new Embassy Suites Springfield. We're so pleased that you enjoyed the service and amenities, as well as our proximity to Fort Belvoir. I think we're well-situated here! We appreciate your choosing to stay with us, and we'll look forward to welcoming you back!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Wilmington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

Hotel is new and excellent staff. Good location to I-95 and the DC area. Cook to order breakfast was outstanding and the morning staff were attentive and cared for all needs without being asked. Evening reception was good however the selection was limited. Evening meals were great and affordable.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brad W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Dear Stanley W

It was so nice to read your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our new Embassy Suites Springfield. Our staff is continually striving to ensure each and every guest receives the impeccable service they deserve. From your kind words it sounds like we're on the right track! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Was looking for hotel for a quick little get away from my duties as the primary caregiver for my Mom who has Alzhiemer's to do some shopping, having some dinner and see a movie. Chose this hotel because it was new and nears alot of the stores I wanted to visit and a theater that was showing the movie I wanted to see. I was pleased when I first arrived at the hotel it is very beautiful from the outside and even more beautiful inside. I upgraded to the room with Kitchen- probably didn't need it because of how short our stay was but I like the full size frig. The room was very, very nice. Typically the 2 bedroom suites at Embassy Suites are pretty expensive- not sure if they have that option here but that would be the only thing I would like to have available and affordable. The breakfast was delicious and everything was plentiful. The staff was very courteous and made you feel valued and welcomed. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone coming to/thru the area. I would definitely consider them for another staycation.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ann V, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you so much for sharing such great comments about our Hotel, and our team here at the Embassy Suites Springfield. We are so happy you enjoyed what sounded like a much needed and most deserved break, and that we could provide the warm and friendly respite you were seeking. We will look forward to having you back soon for another staycation!
Sparta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Very nice new hotel. Can't beat it. I was here on business but I look forward to coming back on pleasure. One of the newest hotels near Fort Belvoir and they have a government rate. I think their non-government rate is available for pleasure travel and I will certainly try to stay again. I usually stay at the Springfield Marriott but this place is brand new and I wanted to give it a try. I'm glad I did. You won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are so delighted that giving us a try prompted such a great review! We will look forward to having you back for business and pleasure!
Perris, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. If the temperature in the room could have been adjusted by me to make the room a little warmer, I would have been in heaven in my room. When I checked in at the hotel I had to request the complimentary bottles of water that as a Hilton Honors member that I have been accustomed to receiving upon arrive at all the Embassy Suites hotels that I have stayed at since becoming a Hilton Honors member. Other than having to ask for the water and the issue with my room being to cold for me I truly enjoyed my stay. The front desk staff were great. The maintenance worker was very nice each time he came up and adjusted the heat for me. The "Grand Opening" even that was held during my stay was excellent. The food was fantastic. All of the staff at the morning breakfast were wonderful and helpful. The chef that was on duty the first to days excellent and very accommondating. He was also excellent at dinner time. The head ladies in the resturant went out of their way to make me and my husband fell welcome. I hope to come back to this hotel in the very near future for a stay. I also enjoyed talking with the general manager of the hotel at the grand opening. That grand opening celebration was over the top.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are so happy you could share our Grand Opening with us! Thank you for the great feedback. While we didn't get it 100% right for your stay this time, your insight helps us identify areas where we can improve. We will look forward to your next visit!
va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

My husband and I came to this brand spanking new hotel on Nov. 15-17 to celebrate our 20 year wedding anniversary. We purchased the romantic getaway package, which was without a doubt well worth every penny. We enjoyed the wonderful service from the staff, the free complimentary breakfast was great as well as the meet and greet at 5:30 every night. The decor is modern and there are televisions everywhere which I appreciated. We are already planning our next visit and you should definitely consider as well.

Room Tip: the rooms are spacious, no noise
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ann V, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and that we created a great memory for you on such a special occasion. We hope you'll make us an annual destination on your anniversary! We'll celebrate with you! Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We will look forward to having you back soon!
New Hope, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

The hotel was clean, has a friendly staff, and offered our group exceptional room rates for the area. The complimentary "cooked to order" breakfast made everything even that much better. I will definitely be staying at this hotel every time I am in the area for business.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hi, David T- Embassy Suites definitely has the edge with their full cooked-to-order breakfast! Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on our hotel and your stay. We'll look forward to seeing you back again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Homewood Suites by Hilton Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
Hyatt House Falls Church
Hyatt House Falls Church
#1 of 3 in Merrifield

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield? Share your experiences!