All reviews waffles shuttle service metro station main building coffee machine dc area free shuttle refrigerator and microwave restaurants in the area lifeguard on duty free breakfast fresh fruit value for the money breakfast area nice breakfast beds were very comfortable convenient location
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The hotel is elderly, but is being renovated. I had one of the renovated rooms and it was excellent. The daily breakfast had both hot and cold items including eggs, bacon, cereal, waffles, coffee and other cold drinks. The 2 ladies in the breakfast room were smiling, helpful, and knew their jobs. The check-in/check-out staff were professional and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 5 September 2017

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I will share your comment with my entire staff and senior management team. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had no qualms with our stay. Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping were courteous and did an amazing job. We started our mornings with an excellent breakfast (and this food was good!) and came back every evening to a clean room and fresh towels. The motel itself is under renovation and I'm very excited to see the final results. Good luck and thank you for taking care of us. Your hard work did not go unnoticed!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 5 September 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I will share your comments with my entire team.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The day before I arrived Ms. Joy called to confirm my reservation and inquired about any special accommodations. The day I arrived I was greeted by Ms. Stella. I requested the second floor due to past reviews stating that the 2nd floor renovations were completed. She called housekeeping and requested a clean room on the 2nd floor. The room was clean and deodorized. The following 3 day, my children and I ate complementary breakfast (6am-10am) which included: fresh waffles and pancakes, hot syrup, bagels, croissant, sliced bread, danish, muffins, eggs, bacon or sausage (rotation), potatoes, coffee, tea, cappuccino, hot chocolate, cereal and orange/apple/cranberry juice. The beverages and cereal are available 24 hours. The shuttle driver in the morning Ms. Abigail was a delight. The first day I took the shuttle, she made sure the seats were clean. We had great conversation and upon request she recommend a great place to eat (Cocorico - Peruvian). Request pick up from the Metro was never a long wait. Throughout my stay I was greeted by Ms. Erica, Ms. Joy and the entire front desk staff while going to pick up the available 24 hour beverages. Each person greeted me and inquired about my stay. I truly am happy with my trip. The first and best experience visiting Washington, DC. I am a real customer and I was not paid or given a discount for my review.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We selected this property because of its proximity to I-95 - we were traveling south. The entrance to the lobby was the smallest I had ever seen - I actually saw it after driving around the parking a lot a few times to try to find it! the lobby and restaurant are under one room but the rooms are in another building - a short walk but not indoors - rain and snow and cold weather would definitely create some problems. Fortunately we were there in the summer. The buffet breakfast was average. Not sure if I would stay here again despite the low room rate. You DO get what you pay for.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were shocked when we open the door at the first day check in because there was someone there already. And got shocked again there was same situation after staff change the room for us. Eventually, we got a room with spider and wrinkle, black dot sheets which looks like has been used for 10 years. The second day we were asked to check out and put all our family luggages in the car and check in again later afternoon. This time , we got a room without the spider but with new decoration material smelling......