Comfort Inn Quantico
US$118
US$130
Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$94
Hotels.com
US$109
US$98
US$103
Red Roof Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
Red Roof
US$125
US$103
US$186
HotelQuickly
All reviewswafflesstayed herethe breakfast areatwo nightsthe staff was greatroom was spaciousclean hotelfront desk staffrecommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againfloridamuseumkeurigusmccarpethighwaygym
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I was very happy with our February 18th weekend. We enjoyed our breakfast. The staff was very friendly especially the breakfast lady! The room was very clean, bathroom sparkling! We enjoyed our wedding and visit with family. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Our room was near pool, did not even notice. Very quiet. However, I would ask not to be near pool. It was an oversite on my part.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Nice people doing the breakfast. Only negative i found was all cardio equipment in fitness center needs replaced

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 2 March 2012

so, this is not a "fancy" or "Five Star" hotel, but you wouldn't know it by the staff. They are helpful and friendly. I stayed here five nights for business and each day my room was extremely clean and fresh, just like when I checked in. The breakfast was good, and as noted by other reviewers, the "breakfast lady" is so cheerful and friendly. To one up it, I am staying in a DC "high end" hotel tonight and when I checked in I was not happy with the room. The bathroom was dirty. They moved me to another room, again the bathroom was dirty. I informed the staff that I stayed at a Comfort Inn for five days and even at the end of my stay my bathroom was cleaner than theirs was when I got there, haha. The rooms are spacious. Flat screen TVs. Maybe the linens could use some updating, but they were clean and in good condition, just a little outdated. Definitely stay here if you plan a stay to the Quantico area. Did I mention this place is CLEAN?!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelingRaz0rback
Reviewed 19 January 2012

While travelling to Florida recently, we slept in this hotel for a night. The hotel is conveniently located just off I-95. Every thing was as expected from Comfort Inn. No surprise.
We liked: Smiling staff, comfortable beds (that was only requirement for the purpose of our stay) good breakfast and ample parking.
No complain but a suggestion to hotel management: Blankets were not to the standard that we usually find in other comfort inns, so please change.

We will take this hotel again in our next trip to the South.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2011

We knew nothing about this hotel prior to our 3 night stay in late October 2011. The hotel exceeded our expectations, and we recommend it to fellow travelers.

The hotel is conveniently located just off I-95. The surrounding area is safe -- 2 other hotels and a high-end apartment complex are within spitting distance. Parking is plentiful and the lot is well lit at night. The lobby / breakfast area is cozy with a nice mix of seating arrangements.

Our room was immaculately clean upon arrival. The room had a flat screen TV with excellent picture, but the remote control was a constant hassle --- difficult to increase the volume, and slow response from channel to channel.

Wireless internet service was fast and trouble-free throughout our stay.

We were happy to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room. A small safe was located below the frig / micro unit. We did not use the safe, and we were not charged for it at check-out.

The room was spacious, and the beds were superb. The front desk staff were top notch --- friendly and helpful throughout our stay.

The breakfast attendant was sweet and helpful.

These are the things we did not like about the hotel (and the reason we rated this hotel "very good" rather than "excellent"):

The public areas (lobby, hallways) show minor wear & tear and look a bit outdated (textured pink wallpaper?!)

Our bathroom was immaculately clean and fully functional, but the lighting was very poor. The fan / exhaust system in the bathroom was very, very weak.

The room itself was spotlessly clean upon arrival, and housekeeping provided top-notch service throughout our stay.

Room Tip: Safe, convenient location just off I-95
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family