All reviews staff was friendly bit limited mini kitchens went smoothly kitchen area would stay again room was large front desk myrtle beach fitness center the hotel staff a great stay one night home2 amenities lobby brand
Reviewed 21 June 2018

My wife and I enjoyed the stay. The room was clean and modern with a nice size refrigerator. The front desk personnel was friendly. I recommend this hotel as it is right off route 95 and near a large shopping area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear GenFrank1,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Scott in Sales and Gypsy at the front desk were wonderful to work with. Location is close to Quantico and easy to get to. We had lots of family in for a retirement ceremony and they all enjoyed their stay. Would definitely book this hotel again.

Dear O835Hlmichellee,

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Always look for a Hilton hotel whe travelling. They are consistent in their product, employees are always friendly and pricing fair. Look at the Home2 Suites now so I can utilize the office / suite enviroment.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear ecooper2018,

Reviewed 12 June 2018

After Booking.com forgot to make my reservation, the staff of this hotel was so accommodating! The hotel was wonderful, great pool and fitness center and delicious breakfast choices. If you need a hotel in this area, look no further!

Dear Bernie C,

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Contemporary abode, suitable for short or long stays!!! Love the atmosphere and great fitness center. I can't wait to return! The staff are the great, and the rooms are spacious. Great location and value.

Dear uncwfuvcu,