All reviews no elevator rr inn ice water room was clean two floors mini fridge outside doors excellent stay hot breakfast would stay again needed a place to stay an upgrade waffle maker staff was friendly pet friendly hotel off the highway washington dc
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I didn't actually get to stay because I had a emergency come up. I booked my reservation on orbits and they were no help to me with canceling and refunding my reservation. So I called and spoke to Rodney F and he was so amazingly helpful and kind and fully refunded my money to me. No thanks to orbitz who were annoying. But Rondey was a life saver and I have learnt my lesson to never book on a third party site again. Fully loved the customer service and if I ever find myself in this part of VA I will surly book with Rodney. :)

Date of stay: March 2014
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel comfy beds... clean lobby and rooms.. kids loved the fact that breakfast was provided... close to everything mall right across the street, starbucks etc. Price was great.. would stay again when driving thru I95

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Brysai
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

PROS: Clerk upon check in was very nice and helpful and made sure that my 4 month old were accommodated. 24 hour cookies and coffee were a plus. Breakfast was good. King room and bathroom were very spacious.

CONS: decor is an odd mix of updated and dated. I am guessing that it will eventually all be updated. Bed was not very comfortable. Bathroom could have been cleaner.

Date of stay: November 2013
2  Thank Jenna L
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed one night so we could visit the Marine Museum. Staff was so friendly you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in. They rang our room within 30 minutes to make sure we were comfortable. Free Continental breakfast had eggs and sausage among other options. The room was comfortable and clean. The only bad thing was the pillows were to thin.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Stafford, VA recently. It was one of the best experiences we have had at a hotel. The staff was very welcoming and courteous. Our room was spacious, the king size bed, WONDERFUL!! and the soaking tub a nice surprise after an 8 hour road trip. The location was close to all of the places we had planned to visit and we had only to walk to the end of the parking lot to find two good places to eat. We would certainly stay there again!!

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank reene47
Anna A, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

So glad to hear about your pleasant stay! We are always elated to hear when a valued guest appreciates our efforts, and feels at home. We look forward to seeing you again!