“Friendly service and great prices”

Pancho Villa Mexican Restaurants
Ranked #7 of 134 Restaurants in Stafford
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The food and drinks were great and well priced. The waiter was fun and friendly. My coworkers and I were staying at a nearby hotel and went there for drinks after training. When we walked in the second night, he recognized us and offered to be our waiter again. Would definitely go back if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Had bean burrito and cauliflower relleno (which was unbelievably yummy). Next time I will ask for two servings.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My friends and I decided to get some Mexican food for lunch while they were visiting Stafford. We decided that Pancho Villa's was the place to go. That way they could hop on I-95 when we had finished. When we entered our waitress promptly took us to our table and got us drinks. She was then very helpful going over the menus different entrees and options with us. After some chips and salsa my friends ordered the chicken fajitas and steak soft tacos. I ordered the fish tacos. My friends really enjoyed the fajitas and tacos. I thought the fish tacos were pretty good. They had an ample amount of fish in them. The mango was nice and ripe ( which is a rarity at most restaurants). I would have liked my food better with a little more spice and a little less breading on the fish. The fresh cut jalapeños that our waitress brought me made up nicely for the mild seasoning. We had a fantastic meal with excellent service.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Very nice building with a good parking space. Went with some friends for the first time.
We had a good lunch. The food was fresh, well presented and served hot. The restaurant has nice internal wall paintings. My first time in the Pancho Villa restaurant. Been a good experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

There are several in the Stafford and Fredericksburg. This one is not my favorite. The one about a mile west on 610 is better and has a better atmosphere. Of course, we are from Texas and they don't make good tex-mex in Virginia.