“service just as nice and friendly as first time”
Review of Main Street Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Main Street Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Stafford, Virginia
“service just as nice and friendly as first time”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Stopping in just to catch a break from running around.
Enjoyed our first visit here and glad to see our second was just as friendly and welcoming as the first.
Waitress very nice and friendly, food served hot and minimal wait.
Just an all in all nice little friendly place.
Not full but, busy - a good size group of friends at some
tables shoved together.
I like the atmosphere here.
The license plates on the walls are fun
to read and to the see different states.

• Visited December 2012

CT
“Good food great service”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Not sure what to expect because the restaurant is in a strip plaza and it looked like a night spot. But we trusted fellow trip advisors and could understand why. Wings burgers and chicken were very good. Perfect stop for the family on a trip south. Suspect the later crowd is bar crowd ...music picked up as we were leaving at nine on a Saturday. We would go back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Dons5
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst service in Virginia”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The food is good, but if you go in the evening spare yourself the aggravation. The service is the worst I've ever encountered. Even when I tip very well I can't get the waitress to take an order, bring the order, or let me pay. I know what the kitchen looks like because I've had to go back there many times to find Megan, the missing watress. Sometimes she is in the public area socializing, but that doesn't help me get a drink or pay my bill. Steve, the bartender is abusive, actually making me cry one night. Bad, bad, bad.

• Visited July 2013
“A little taste of home <3”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Going home to visit my family in Virginia never feels complete without visiting Main Street. Love the owner, staff, and atmosphere! If you are looking for a true American spot- this is it!!! Their support for our Military is outstanding! They do wonderful things for the community as well, with constant fundraisers! I highly recommend their French dip- and Summer-shady! Perfect combo for the summer months, or chili and lager for those winter months. Also a must go for Football season. Love it & so will you!!

• Visited April 2013
Stafford, Virginia
“Best place to eat, drink, MEET SINGLES, or just have fun!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Every small town needs a place like this. Mainstreet literally has that "Cheers" feel, everyone knows your name and if they don't.... you can rest assure they will find out. The owner, Crissy, makes every effort to create a fun place to eat & hangout. Customer service is awesome, very down to earth. Everything on the menu is YUMMY! LOVE THE CHEESEBURGERS!! Beer is always cold!!!! I have held several special events here and LOVE that we have room to hold such an event, where you can let loose & have a great time.

• Visited June 2013