“Excellent service, excellent rooms”

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The hotel had everything that I needed for a pleasant stay. The service from check-in to check-out was fantastic and friendly. The room was spacious and quiet, and I had a fantastic sleep (which doesn't always happen when I stay in hotels). Highly recommended and I will definitely be staying here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
SuburbanStaffordGM, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

My wife and I spent several days at this very new and accomodating property. the decor is extremely pleasant, much above standards.The propery setting is on a wooded hillside and somewhat removed from the " business"of the immediate area. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the outside patio/firepit area is very nicely done All told it is a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
SuburbanStaffordGM, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Our location is very unique, our wooded souroundings allow you to feel removed from busy area, yet we are still right in the mix of everything. With most of the restaurants and shopping within a mile of our location.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

My girlfriend and I were running late to a wedding.

The front desk sped us through the check in process. Very much appreciated!

The room was large with all of the amenities you'd need, and it was quiet at night.

Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I wasn't expecting such a nice hotel from a suburban! the rooms are so nice and spacious! service is really good, staff are nice! good hotel for short term and long term stay! definitely coming back to this hotel and recommending to others!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
SuburbanStaffordGM, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Hello,

With our full size kitchens, BBQ grills, fire pit, fitness center, business center, guest laundry room and Choice's store we are built to accommodate both the short term and long term stays. I hope you were able to enjoy these great amenities during your stay.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Loved the fire-pit, it added a little fun and adventure to the stay. The hotel is conveniently located to anyplace I wanted to go. lovely and spacious rooms and a wonderful terrace helped make this a relaxing and enjoyable place to be. Next time I am in Stafford, I plan to stay in one of the tower suites. I hope when you visit, the garden is there as it was a lot of fun seeing what was ready to pick and trying to identify all the plants. I also like the fact that the parking lot was well lighted so I felt comfortable going to the car at night.

Room Tip: The back has the best view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
SuburbanStaffordGM, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Hello,

We agree with you that the garden area is a great place to be with the fire pit, two BBQ grills, plenty of seating and as you mentioned a plethora of plants, herbs and food to be picked and made into dinner.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very nicely appointed spacious room. We choose to eat in and brought food to the room. There was a table for us to comfortably spread out the take out dinner and dine while watching the second television. Just like being at home!

Large bathroom immaculately clean and well stocked with towels and amenities.

Easy drive to D.C. without paying D.C. hotel prices.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
SuburbanStaffordGM, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Hello,

We feel our rooms are perfect for eating, whether you have take out, delivery or for cooking all your own food in your room with our two burner ceramic stove top and the pot and pan provided or out in our patio area on our two grills.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Having the ability to come home and relax outside on the terrace while my food cooked on the grill was better than being at home! It is amazing to be able to pick fresh vegetables right there in the edible garden and take them to my room or grill them. Zucinni, Eggplant, onions, okra, cucumbers and tomatoes - along with all the fresh herbs. The only recommendation I have is for them to plant more next year. While it was certainly a nice friendly conversation among the guests, there was a bit of angst when someone hogged all the blueberries.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
SuburbanStaffordGM, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Hello,

We at the hotel feel that the garden area is a great asset to our hotel and we look to continue its great success in the future.