“Wed. night special-fast service & great prince”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #45 of 134 Restaurants in Stafford
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have been to this Ihop recently, each time on a Wednesday evening after 4 pm, as we had received an email promo from them for 50% off the ENTIRE bill. Hubby and I each ordered a different menu item. I had the steak, pancake and egg special (Yummy), and hubby had the breakfast platter. Service was fast and efficient. Our waitress was new, but you'd never know it if she didn't tell you. We ordered around 4:30 pm and by the time we left the place was filling up. Hubby had coffee and I had water. Server was attentive and brought extra cream to the table. Food portions were large (good value), hot (we like that), and overall we were pleased with our meal. No negative comments or feedback to provide.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We haven't been to an IHOP in...years. It wasn't our first choice, which was closed for renovations, but we were very happy with everything. While the rest of the family chose breakfast selections, I picked the Honey Lime Chicken Salad and it was quite good! The only drawback was the family at the table next to us, who let their son watch a video on his phone. The sound, which he turned up, was a distraction. Please, parents, put the phones away and TALK to your kids! Geesh!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have been coming to this IHOP for years and it has always been good. It is a clean restaurant and the service is always fast and friendly. The prices are always good and you get plenty for the buck. On Wednesdays they have senior specials for dinner, which my husband and I like.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I've been to several IHOP's and have always loved it!! The staff at this one seemed a bit odd, how we were being sat by host seemed (we were all shoved in this little side room where our breakfast was disrupted by staff, lifting seat cushions looking for boxes of menus I think...). They also don't have a weekday special like many other locations have...

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

When we arrived the restaurant was not even full. 50 minutes for breakfast is ridiculous. Some food was hot and some was not.