“A suites hotel in miniature!”

TownePlace Suites Quantico Stafford
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A suites hotel in miniature!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Tiny room! This 'suite' is one of the smaller hotel rooms I've stayed in in a long time.

Much smaller than the basic room at a Courtyard I was in last night.

Maybe half the square footage of other Towneplace Suites I stay in regularly.

It's perfectly nice, but I stay in suites hotels for the extra space and this one fails to deliver.

Cleaning also not quite up to Marriott standards - sticky spots on the desk surfaces.

Room Tip: Front side is right on the highway, but very peaceful on the back side.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
samul646, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Quantico Stafford, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear traveler,

thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your opinions and comments as they help us improve service to our guests.

Our property offers five different room types. You expressed the need for a larger room. Our one-bedroom suite offers a spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, a separate bedroom and bath. The comfortable layout gives you ample space to settle in and relax.

We value your continued business and look forward to welcoming you again at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Quantico-Stafford.

Kind regards,

Team Stafford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Union KY
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My family stays here on family reunions for several years now. The service is always friendly,room clean and comfortable,breakfast adequate.Great value for the price. Across the street is great restaurant,with plenty of dining choices very close for different tastes,and grocery close,since room has microwave and fridge.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Europedreaming
samul646, Manager at TownePlace Suites Quantico Stafford, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Hello,

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for choosing TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Stafford for your lodging needs; we look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,

Team Stafford
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed here for several days for business. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, and courteous. It's rare when I meet hotel staff that are so genuinely caring regardless of the shift or time of day, so it was enjoyable to stay here and feel like I wasn't just another number. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The kitchenette met my needs and was well stocked with dishes and pots and pans. The room itself was not extremely posh, but the furniture was in good condition and everything worked, including windows, air conditioning, and plumbing. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Musician47
Dayton, OH
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I spent a week here for work. The choice of the location is very close to shopping, food, and the freeway to DC or south. Normal traffic to the capital is about 45mins or so. The quality of the hotel was better then I expected and the options were plenty. Most of the staff were very friendly, while 1 or two gave the normal greetings or attitude. The breakfast was a continental style but different options. They also have a ton of visitors info if needed.

Room Tip: They allow pets, but I think only on the first floor, so choose accordingly.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had booked through Hotels.com but that was a mess, they charged our card but didn't pay the hotel. So the Hotel said we would have to work that out with them and pay for the Hotel again, after several phone calls to Hotels.com by both the hotel and ourselves, with one to American Express it was worked out so we didn't get charged twice. But I have to tell you this was possible because of the quick and smart thinking of the gal behind the counter Tiki. She got it straightened out with excellent customer service and always a smile. Just nice, nice people there. The room was fabulous, clean, nice kitchenette, would always recommend this place. Clean, nice, great staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2013

The place even though a fairly newer property, needs some repairs. My wife and I were staying there as a little getaway. Once we got to the room within an hour or so, we started getting bite. There were fleas in our room, they kindly transfer us to a different room. I was at breakfast the next morning, talking with a Marine and his family had the same problem. This ruined our stay. The management was no where to be found to speak about this issue, only saw her once and didnt find her to be very professional when I saw her talking her staff and guest. I would not recommend staying here. Try the Staybridge down the road, we stayed there before and wish we would have been able to this trip.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank smithfamilylaw
Pequannock, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We stopped here as a halfway point between NJ and Myrtle Beach, SC. We chose the one bedroom queen so we could have the kids go to bed before us. Nice and clean room. The staff was excellent the check in process (Kimmy was excellent)! Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013