“A quick stop, no amenities** needed, but desk clerk very nice and efficient”

Days Inn Staunton/ Mint Springs
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Staunton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Ocean City, Maryland
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This hotel was dirty. I walked in the carpets were nasty. My socks were black underneath. Mold in on the walls and very dusty. My allergies would not allow me to sleep. After getting an hour sleep I was awaken by people outside my door. At that point, I decided to check out after staying an hour and a half. I was told that I would not receive my money back because I could have moved to another room. Of course this is days later, because the girl the desk told me she could not do anything without her managers approval. I tried many times to talk to the owner of this establishment. He beat around the bush and was very rude. I highly recommend any other hotel on I-81 as I will never stay in a Days Inn again due to my experience with these guys.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Sean D
Travellers also viewed these Staunton hotels
Red Roof Inn Staunton
#5 of 15 in Staunton
Days Inn Staunton North
Days Inn Staunton North
#13 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Days Inn Staunton/ Mint Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Staunton/ Mint Springs

#6 Family Hotel in Staunton
#7 Romantic Hotel in Staunton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Staunton/ Mint Springs 2*
Easy Access to I-81 and I-64 with Ample Truck Parking Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs hotel, off Interstates 64 and 81 and near the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley, offers great rates and attentive service. Receive a warm welcome from our staff, then awake to a free USA Today and free Daybreak continental breakfast, complete with hot items. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Staunton/ Mint Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel Staunton