Hampton Inn Staunton
Best Western Staunton Inn(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$101
Quality Inn & Suites(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
QualityInn
US$72
Comfort Inn(Staunton)
US$120
US$98
ComfortInn
Days Inn Staunton South(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
US$152
US$144
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sleep Inn Staunton(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$84
US$108
US$100
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskred lobsterking suiteroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areagreat roomgreat place to staygas stationcomplimentary breakfastoatmealnext morningexcellent stayeasy accessstaff was friendlyoff the highwaywe've stayed
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We checked into the Hampton Inn Staunton on our way down to visit family in North Carolina. I always research hotels on Tripadvisor before making reservations, but this time we decided at the last minute to drive past our original stopover point, and I was left to find hotels while we were in the car. Therefore, I had no expectations for this hotel (good or bad).
My husband and I were very pleasantly surprised. We found the beds to be very comfortable, and the towels of a high quality. There was plenty of room in our standard room for two adults and a child. The front desk staff was very friendly and ready with a detailed map of downtown and kid-friendly dinner recommendations. I had also overheard the same clerk suggesting more adult restaurant options to a couple right before she helped us. She clearly knew what she was talking about.
It was raining, so we didn't get to enjoy the outdoor pool, but it looked to be a nice size with a good amount of seating. The hotel's location is right off the highway and convenient to plenty of restaurants. There is also a mall across the street, but we didn't have time to check it out.
We've never stayed in a Hampton Inn before, but will plan on staying here again the next time we do the drive down to NC. I'll also look into them when we're traveling to other locations.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank RamblinRoseNyc
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Stayed here one night on a business trip and got great customer service, a clean room and a great value. I have no complaints with this hotel. With all of the competition out there, I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Join the Hilton Honors program for possible complimentary room upgrades.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Roadtrp23
StauntonHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Staunton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2011

I appreciate your kind remarks about our hotel. We continually strive to offer our guests a clean and comfortable environment, as well as a unique service experience while staying with us. Again, thank you so much, and I hope that you will be staying with us again if your travels bring you through Staunton.

Take Care-

Andrew Bailey

Reviewed 22 July 2011

We only stayed one night, in-route to Williamsburg, but we really enjoyed our brief stay at The Hampton Inn in Staunton. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jandlmc
Reviewed 11 July 2011

An excellent welcome, clean room, comfy bed and good location. Breakfast was also better than average. We only stayed one night before starting our drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway. The Hampton Inn was easy to find although some way from the centre of town - fast food restaurants nearby though. We explored Staunton a little and found a great diner and bar in an old railway carriage. We would definitely stay in a Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ann_Phil
Reviewed 7 July 2011

The hotel was a pleasure to stay in. Front desk staff was extremely welcoming upon arrival, and throughout my stay. Rooms are clean, nice beds and furniture - overall a great look. Breakfast was a very pleasant surprise, compared to free breakfasts offered at other hotel chains. This was my first time staying in a Hampton Inn, and if the Staunton Hampton Inn is the standard nationwide, then I will look to stay at other Hampton Inn properties during my travels!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business