“Reasonable”

Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Hudson, NH
“Reasonable”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Used my Choice Points (8000) for a free night. The room was on the small side but fine. We needed a starting point for the Blue Ridge Parkway and this was near enough. We would stay here again, although other reviews make me feel we may have been lucky.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Catskills
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Our 1 night stay was disappointing.

The good: nice size refrigerator, good tasting water, lots of hot water.
The not so good: Breakfast couldn't be more meager. Bagels & muffins tasted like they'd been
refrozen 10 times. That plus juice and weak coffee was the whole breakfast.

The directions given to get to eating places were very poor. Like they did not drive.
Lovely town with lots of history. We'll return to visit but definetly stay elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Staunton hotels

Inverness
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Very busy place as you can imagine, especially when the snow is around. Good range of food and reasonable prices.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Stayed at this Econo Lodge in Staunton VA 10/22/12 for two nights. Not a bad stay for the price. No "HOT" breakfast. But the room was clean and bathroom clean. Despite being on the main drag, it was pretty quite.

Room Tip: I like ground floor rooms so I don't have to lug the luggage upstairs, but you have guest over y...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 14 September 2012

The best thing I can say about this place is that it is within walking distance to Chili's. The room was not the dirtiest I've been in, but it is close. I know times are hard economically and try to take that into consideration with everything these days, but the towels weren't clean and that's a real deal breaker for me. I didn't pay for this hotel but had "earned" a free night and this was the only class hotel that I had enough points for. In the future I'll pay a few extra bucks for a Comfort Inn or Quality. Had I paid I probably would have turned right around and taken the key back to the front desk & asked for a refund.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Bunny7475
Fletcher
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband and I had to travel last minute due to a death in the family. It was late, and all other hotels off the exit were full. We usually stay in a Choice hotel, either Comfort Inn or Sleep Inn, so we had some faith in the brand. All faith was lost when we checked into our room. It smelled, wasn't clean at all, and we immediately spotted 3 cockroaches crawling on the walls. We were so tired that we stayed in the room, but slept with the lights on and all of our clothes on. DO NOT STAY HERE. It would be more comfortable and safer to sleep in your car.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Mtngirl13
Tampa, FL
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stayed here for a night while on a family road trip. The room was basic and we did not experience any problems. I did check the beds prior to sleeping in them. The breakfast consisted of some mini muffins, 2 types of cereal, and english muffins.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family