“Staff and accomodations are simply outstanding!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Virginia Beach, VA
“Staff and accomodations are simply outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2010

I always feel welcomed and well taken care of at this Comfort Inn. It is one of the best, if not the BEST!!! This hotel is clean and has a great breakfast. Good way to start the day after a good night sleep in that king size bed. Cindi Steele is the first person that I met and she greeted me again this time. I recommede this hotel for anyone that is visiting the Staunton area.

Patricia Berga

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2010

This hotel is my favorite place to stay anywhere! The staff there is so helpful! One of the employees stood out above the rest. I forget his name. The man with the great mustache took great care of us. He was very helpful. Best service I've received anywhere.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
West Chester PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2010

The location off Rte I81 very convenient & the lady on the front desk the evening that we arrived was extremely helpful.
The room was quite nice as was the free morning breakfast.
The recommended restaurant (right down the street) was very good.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank retirish
Dandridge, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2010

I can't say enough about this hotel. I've been staying here for years. This staff says "We love guests" and they really mean it. If a person is interviewed for a position here the first prerequisite is that they must have a heart for people. Everyone who visits here is treated like family. I don't know what I would have done in certain situations if they had not gone above and beyond the call of duty. Not only is the treatment of the guests extraordinary, but the facility is above reproach. I've stayed here for a week at a time, just because it is home to me. This hotel is clean, comfortable, and all one needs for an exceptional stay. I also commend the owner who makes sure the house is staffed with enough people to keep it comfortable and functional, but makes sure it is safe and as much a home environment as possible. I've been here through more than one or two managers and they are special people. WHAT A HOTEL!!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled solo
wales, uk
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2009

Location was poor for eating etc but hotel was clean and comfortable. Only stayed fro one night so wasn't too much of an issue

Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Storrs, CT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2009

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on our way to North Carolina for one night. We used a coupon from the rest area and paid $65 for the room with 2 double beds, TV, and mini-fridge and microwave. We stayed on the fifth floor and we were pleased with our room. This hotel is right off I-81 so it is noisy with car noise and the business next door and a bad view. I found the bed to be comfortable but two large men waiting for the elevator were talking about how uncomfortable they found the beds and the pillows are small. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was only so-so. The outdoor pool looked nice but I didn't get a chance to try it. The rooms have free wi-fi which made my husband very happy. We had an excellent dinner at Cracker Barrel which is only 6 blocks away from the Comfort Inn. All in all, it was okay for one night if you are driving up I-81 and you have a coupon.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JasStorrs_CT
Greenville, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2009

I encountered a very rude employee during check in that will make me never stay at your hotel again. Her name was Cassay and during check in she would not let me get one word in so I could ask questions. She was very short and rude. There was no line for her to even have to worry about someone behind me, I felt that she just didn’t want any African American’s staying in what she deemed her hotel. Because after taking my things upstairs I saw her with our white guest and she was a different person.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business