“Baja Bean...yummm!”

Dining options: After-hours
Staunton, Virginia
“Baja Bean...yummm!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Baja Bean is a great place to hang out with friends, or for a date night, or for an affordable meal with the family. Authentic mexican cuisine mixed with a fun, casual atmosphere. The fish tacos are delicious! One of my favorites for sure. The beans and rice are also delicious..none of that bean soup mush you find at some mexican restaurants! Most meals are around $10 or so, or you can pick and choose what you'd like and make your own entree. Highly recommend...this is definitely one of our local favorites!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank thewades2010

Staunton, Virginia
“Was hotter than I expected”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I ordered the Juevos con Chorizo, which was wonderful, but it was a lot hotter than I expected it to be. Not that it was their fault at all, but you want to make sure you want it spicy before ordering. They make their own chorizo, so it is amazing tasting.

1 Thank Frank-Staunton-VA
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great mole sauce”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

They only show it on one or two items on the menu but will bring you a side if you ask. Its quite tastey!

1 Thank jackie b
Inverness, United Kingdom
“One of my favourites”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

As I've said in earlier reviews, this is a place we always visit when we return to Staunton. I love the food here - so fresh and full of flavour. Our meal was served quickly and the portion sizes are bigger than I remember. Can't say much more - just really, really good!

1 Thank SouthernBelle52
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food & drink”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Tasty food and craft beer. We had a guacamole appetizer. I got a black bean chimichanga, and my wife got a shrimp quesadilla. Good beer selection.

Visited October 2013