“Good local BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Phone number is 540-886-4647
Description: Phone number is 540-886-4647
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times , the BBQ is always consistent . Hot fresh and fast. Hushpuppies are great. Friendly staff. Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We choose to eat here because of TA recommendations, great choice. The food was tastey with a true smoked flavor. The sides, though small, were equally good. I had never had red slaw, interesting but I would not choose it again.

The building, rough sided wood, fit the food choices. The waitress was friendly and outgoing.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Peck's used to be in Waynesboro and I would order from them from time to time. So glad that they moved to Staunton and not far from my house. I love their food. it's all so good and great prices as well! I highly recommend this to anyone! Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Recently tried the barbeque at Peck's. We got the special with chopped barbeque, hush puppies and cold slaw for takeout. Barbeque was moist and tasty but I like it with a little more kick. Hush puppies were outstanding as was the white slaw. Next time we'll try the red slaw. Very crowded on a Saturday afternoon.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We live close to both the old and new Pecks. The BBQ is great but we really like the sauce on the table. We have had most everything on the menu over the years. Everything is good but we really like the pulled pork BBQ sandwich. My wife and I lived in the mid-West for 10 years. KC, Texas nor Memphis ever beat the BBQ we get at Pecks. We used to go to NC for a summer beach trip and we'd say the same for all the road side BBQ joints we've stopped at along the way. If you don't like pork, try the 1/2 chicken.