“Best of Staunton”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Tonight was our first visit. Great atmosphere, great wine, delightful service and most importantly excellent meal. We will return

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed in a b&b room above this and immediately upon arrival our innkeeper said "you're sleeping above the best restaurant in Staunton" and she was right! Some of the best crab cakes I've ever eaten & certainly didn't expect great seafood so far from the coast. We all just stared at our plates for a minute because they were too pretty to mess up.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I was traveling through and wanted a great meal. Not having made a reservation, I got seated at the bar. Stephanie took great care of me. I got the bruschetta trio, mixed green salad and chocolate mousse. It was all fantastic. The atmosphere was great. I love to eat at a place where people really enjoy taking care of their customers. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful! And not too expensive if you skip the entree. But, why would you skip the entree?! The food is incredible :)
I can't wait to come back for dessert.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I've been meaning to write a review of this restaurant for two years. I was in Staunton for a school reunion, and about ten of us ended up walking down to Aioli for dinner. We were escorted to a separate room, which was great, and then we began one of the best evenings I'd had in a long time. I'm from the Washington, DC area (live in Alexandria), so I've had the privilege of eating in some very fine restaurants. I would have to say that Aioli ranks up there among the best, and in that rating I'm including the very efficient service we had from one of the most competent and knowledgeable waitresses I've had anywhere. She also slid seamlessly into fluent French, when the opportunity arose unexpectedly. The wine, the food, the presentation, the service -- all of it was absolute perfection!

(The site will not allow me to select the correct date when we were there, but it was April 2012, not May 2013. Apparently, you can't submit a review without providing a date...)

1  Thank Auntie1103