“Great Value!”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Punta Gorda
“Great Value!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

There is a great value at this motel.The staff were friendly especially Jackie the lady who checked us in. Traveling with pets can be a challenge but these folks do a great job. We plan on visiting them again on our next trip.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
redroof706, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Staunton, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Dear ,Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear you found the rooms clean, and staff is vary nice . Thanks for the kind words for Jackie about the service . See you next time!

i0706@redroof.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Centreville, Virginia
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Stayed here on a trip from Georgia to Pennsylvania and planned this one out. It was the first time in a long time that I had stayed in a "bargain" hotel and I was quite pleased with what I found. Other hotels in the area were $100 plus and I couldn't justify spending that much to stay for a few hours to sleep. It was dark and raining and not the best outdoor lighting so it wasnt as easy to get to the office as I would have liked. The staff was friendly, I believe her name was nancy, and even changed my room to a ground floor without me asking. The room was clean and comfortable and I slept great. Didn't really test the amenities like Internet, TV or the continental breakfast because I wasn't there long enough so I won't comment on those.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear,Thanks for staying with us and for writing a review online for others to read. I am so happy to hear that you find us to be clean. Thanks for the kind words about friendly staff. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This property is very comfortable, clean, well equipped and inviting. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating - more than most other places we have stayed in our 45 years of marriage and traveling. We have stayed here several times when traveling between Tennessee and Pennsylvania. We have never been disappointed. The cost is quite reasonable for the treatment and the ammenities. While there are other nearby hotels/motels, we choose this one for all of the above reasons. Good eateries are very close and shopping and historic Staunton are a short distance away.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wanderlust018
redroof706, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Staunton, responded to this review, 27 July 2012
July 27, 2012
Dear,Thanks for staying with us and for writing a review online for others to read. I am so happy to hear you like the renovations and find us to be clean. Thanks for the kind words about friendly staff. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

wisconsin
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Room was clean, 60 dollars, and included continental breakfast. Asked to see the room before we stayed, desk person had no prblem with this. Restaurants close by and free wi_fi.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank twstdsstr
, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Staunton, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Dear,Thanks for staying with us and for writing a review online for others to read. I am so happy to hear you like the renovations and find us to be clean. Thanks for the kind words about breakfast item . I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Nice place, not a 5 star hotel but if you need to rest your bones before the next part of your trip this is a good place. Free wi-fi, free breakfast and the nicest staff you can find. Not a Marriott or a Hiltob but not the price of those places either. Doors open to the parking lot and room had plenty of space. They seem to still be working on the final touches of the remodeling. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank anonomuse
Dear ,Thanks for staying with us and for writing a review online for others to read. I am so happy to hear you like the renovations and find us to be clean, and friendly staff. Thank you again for taking the time to write about our motel and sharing your feedback with the travel community. I look forward to seeing you again .

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I booked a room here based on the reviews on this site and would say that It was just what I expected and I was not disappointed. It is an older property going through various stages of renovation. The rooms are pretty small and the decor is a bit dark but my room was clean, included a microwave and fridge, and everything worked. It was quiet even though it was located near the highway. the check in service was really cordial and helpful. I had a minor issue with a sticky bathroom door, but the management here is definitely active in fixing problems and keeping the place up. This is not a fancy place, but if you are looking for a good deal you can not go wrong here.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank pkrchrds
Dear,Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear you found the rooms clean, and staff is vary nice .We done some room renovation and we are still improving the hotel so you will be sure to notice even more upgrades on your next visit. Thanks for the kind words about the service . See you next time!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I was driving through the area and spent a night at this hotel. The room I had looked to be recently remodeled and was very clean. I would definitely stay here again next time I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Robert M
Dear ,Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear you found the rooms clean, and staff is vary nice . Thanks for the kind words about the service . See you next time!