If it were not for the TripAdviser reviews I would not have stopped here. My wife and I normally stay in Holiday Inn's & Comfort Suites but after reading the reviews we had too try it.
Things we liked
1. it is very accessible to I-81
2. It has been recently renovated and remodeled.
3. It is very clean
4. Numerous outlets for making it easy to plug in computers etc.
5. New HDTV and service with a TV guide accessible on screen. (Probably best tv reception in the valley).
6. Friendly and helpful staff. Thanks Diana.
7. Microwave, refrig. and coffee maker in room.
8. Breakfast doesn't compare to HI's or Comfort Inns but then neither does their price. It is wholesome and will get you started in the morning.
9. Convenient to restaurants and shopping.
10. Comfortable bed.
11. Price is right.
I would have no qualms of staying here again or recommending it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the charming Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Red Roof Staunton is near five National Historic Districts, all brimming with historic architecture. We offer free WiFi throughout, continental breakfast, Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Fitness Center, Flat screen tvs with 100 HD channels and much more. We welcome 1 pet no charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Staunton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.