“Very good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (540) 886-3578
Description: (540) 886-3578
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We come often. The staff is friendly and the take your order promptly. The food is plentiful. The price isn't bad either. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Tried this establishment about a year ago and was underwhelmed. Since it is right down the street from where we live we gave it a second and third chance and we are glad we did! Chips and salsa are outstanding. Food is reasonably priced and authentic. We have ordered off the menu but many patrons seem to prefer the lunch buffet and the dinner taco bar. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

First let me say... I don't do buffets, so can't speak to theirs. Also, I do not eat meat... so my comments will not include dishes that have meat in them. We always have been greeted very friendly upon entering... and received chips and salsa immediately when seated. Chips are crispy and fresh...salsa good but a bit spicy. I have had a vegetarian combo plate that was very good... refried beans, mexican rice and cheese burritos (wonderful that the salsa is there to add to the dish too). I love the Poblano lunch plate!!
Prices are reasonable for the quality and amount of food served. The staff is always around for drink refils... more chips, or any other requests.... they are extremely attentive.
We eat here at least once a month... best Mexican around!

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Went there on a business lunch, food was hot and authentic. 13.00 for 2 people . Very reasonable . Chips and salsa to start the meal were very good. Will be back.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is probably the restaurant we frequent the most in Staunton. They have changed management about a year ago and I think the establishment has gotten better. The menu has changed but you can still order items that are not on the new menu. The good has also gotten better!! The service is always spot on. I have never had a bad experience here!!