“YUM”

Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Staunton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Walking in the door the aroma of fresh chocolate permeates your brain and takes over your senses. You will purchase from here and you will enjoy.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cassandra F

Grottoes, Virginia
“Terrific Truffles!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

As someone else said in an earlier post, it is hard to walk by a chocolate shop and NOT stop. Even my husband who is not a chocoholic as am I, had to buy some of the bark. The truffles are death by chocolate!!! $40 later, we walked out with a bag of goodies and a smile!!!

Visited March 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice Surprise Stop”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

It's hard to walk by a local chocolate place. The Cocoa Mill did not disappoint. We enjoyed a variety of their offerings, including candied ginger in dark chocolate, chocolate covered graham crackers and turtles. Great quality chocolate and reasonable prices. Nice selection as well and lots of flexibility in choosing just what you like.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Laura W
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Expensive but delicious!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The chocolates are very tasty, especially the chocolate orange peel. The truffles are also delicious! We stop here every time we come to Staunton.

• Visited November 2013
Bethel (Canton), North Carolina, United States
“Chocolate shop, not restaurant”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

One of the reasons I'm not all that crazy about chocolate is I had too much of it as a child. Some people think there's no such thing as too much chocolate but those people don't have an uncle and grandfather who owned a chocolate factory and over-supplied them with everything chocolate. Nevertheless, to humor my husband, I agreed to visit this chocolatier. WOW!!! First let me say that I am definitely going back. We had a toffee bar that was beyond all expectations--I'll never be able to eat a Heath bar again. The truffle assortment is wonderful--so many interesting flavors, and such good chocolate. Of course, the chocolate is the key and this chocolate does not have artificial ingredients and preservatives. The woman behind the counter was knowledgeable and helpful and we managed to get out without spending more than $20. Try the rocky road--it's great.

• Visited October 2013