“Word of Mouth is Deserved”
Review of Little Marias

Little Marias
Ranked #40 of 140 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My family recently had Little Marias pizza delivered to our hotel room as we passed through Staunton. The desk clerk recommended Little Marias over chain pizza options. Our pizza (a small cheese pizza and a pepperoni, sausage, onion, pepper pizza) was delivered to our room quickly and with paper plates, silverware and napkins which were MOST appreciated. Aside from us questioning the wisdom of ordering a pizza with onions in a small hotel room - the pizza was delicious. I'm definitely glad that we didn't go with a chain.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I get their white pizza with spinach most of the time, but they do have excellent calzones and subs. They have very nice side salads. Fresh ingredients with a nice variety of items.We've never had anything there we didn't like. I even choice them for my birthday dinner this year. I also like the option to sit outside in warm weather.

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Our family eats here about every other week. Great food, good prices, the best pizza in Staunton as far as I'm concerned. You order when you walk in and they bring the food to your table when it's ready. They have great salads and sandwiches. This is a family business and we feel like part of their family! Easy access to I81.