“Unique Restaurant, Old-Fashioned Home Cooking”

Mrs. Rowe's Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #10 of 137 Restaurants in Staunton
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Why eat at McDonald's or Burger King when you can stop somewhere like Mrs. Rowe's? We stopped here for lunch on our way to the Frontier Culture Museum. The food was very good and the prices are reasonable. I would definitely eat there again!

1  Thank Ontheroadagain7777

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Been going there since the late 60s. I feel like I'm at home when I get there. Love their breakfast ! Bought many a pie from them. Never had anything I did not like . Thank you Mike for being there!

1  Thank Sodak24
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great place to eat anytime just remember to bring your apatite, very reasonable prices and like homemade baked goods. The sticky buns are the best but omitted so come early or you will never taste one!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We ate at this restaurant on the way to and on the way back from Pigeon Forge. I had the Southern Pan Fried Chicken and it was delicious. They had great side dish choices also like collard greens, fried apples, mac n cheese, etc. On the way down they were out of many of their pies so we opted to bring back a brownie to our hotel room. With a cup of coffee it really hit the spot. On the back through we got to sample their pies, I had Coconut Cream and my husband had Peanut Butter. They were absolutely yummy! No canned filling used here, just like Momma used to make.

1  Thank Sharon V
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were on a bus trip, staying next door at the Best Western both coming and going to Pigeon Forge. A lot of the bus ate at Mrs. Rowe's but found they were out of a number of items but my table ordered meatloaf and were very pleased.

2  Thank Pat K