Stonewall Jackson Hotel and Conference Center
US$63
Best Western Staunton Inn(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$101
US$102
HolidayInn.com
Sleep Inn Staunton(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
Days Inn Staunton South(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
Comfort Inn(Staunton)
US$128
US$113
ComfortInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$135
QualityInn
US$65
US$144
US$137
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
1,278 results
All reviewshistoric hotelparking garagenew wingright next doorbreakfast buffetpool and hot tubwithin walking distanceblackfriars playhousehotel lobbybeautiful lobbydowntown stauntonhistoric sectionthe american shakespeare centerrestaurants and shopsmodern amenitiesmill streetwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I have stayed here on multiple occasions in the past two years. This is the nicest hotel in Staunton and is within walking distance of many local restaurants. The staff is very nice and helpful and I would recommend to anyone for both business and personal travel.

My only complaint is the size of the rooms, which is very small.

They offer return visit discounts.

The parking is either included in some room packages or $4 per night. Very reasonable and appreciated since my last trip was during icy weather.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the larger rooms on the corners.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and had a blast! The staff is so nice and the rooms are clean with comfortable beds. The location is excellent for Staunton visitors. I would certainly recommened this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My wife and I have enjoyed a number of romantic getaways around central Virginia. This was one of the best! The hotel is stylish, clean, comfortable and very well located close to some outstanding restaurant and entertainment options. It is right next door to the American Shakespeare Theatre. Even though it was cold, I did not bother with my coat for the 20 yard walk. We also very much enjoyed both the hotel food options and some top notch local restaurants like The Shack and Zynadoa. The Shack does not take reservations and you better be there by 5:15 pm if you want a seat before a show. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is different than Greenbrier, Homestead, or Keswick Hall in that it is not as rural. However, it has its own unique grandeur and, frankly, I liked it better because there was a variety of interesting shops and restaurants within a few blocks and the hotel staff provided top notch service. You get top notch service at the other places, too. My point is that we did not feel that we had stepped down in terms of service. We will be back!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view towards the west or south.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This was the last night of a long trip as we were heading home from the deep south. We were tired and it was late afternoon when we arrived in Staunton for the first time. Well, downtown that is. We had stopped numerous times just outside of town for gas on our way to WV over the years but never ventured into downtown!

Anyway, we stopped at the Visitor's Center and were greeted by such a nice man who asked what we were looking for in a hotel and said while there were many choices, the Stonewall might suit us well. So we called and were able to book a beautiful room with a queen bed for a great price and the hotel was right around the corner! The room was lovely, the hospitality excellent, the bed very comfy, and parking was only $4.00 a night with the ability to leave and return using our room key! Perfect in every way.

From our hotel we walked to the Aioli Restaurant and had a fantastic dinner and did some window shopping on the walk back. The next morning we had a delicious breakfast in the hotel's lovely dining room and did some shopping at the great stores in town. We were able to do more in a short time there than so many other places! We will return to the Stonewall Jackson Hotel in the future and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Love this hotel! Can't wait to return with our kids and attend another play at Blackfriars! Loved walking downtown and visiting all the quaint shops. you must eat at The Clocktower and get the homemade potato chips!

• Stayed: February 2014