“Nice Stay”

Best Western Staunton Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My partner and I stayed at the Best western Staunton Inn VA in early May this year.
Nice clean typical what you expect from a Best Western.
Staff were exceptional.
Room was spacious and well furnished and comfortable.
Breakfast was good.
Location was good for us.
Would recommend this Hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Joan R, General Manager at Best Western Staunton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for your comments. It sounds like you were traveling throught the US. I am very happy you chose our hotel. Should you travel this way again keep us in mind.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Staunton Inn

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This Best Western is very very nice! It has everything you need and more. I had never stayed at a hotle that provided a safe in the room. I didn't need it but that is very nice to have. Room was very big and comfortable. Beds were very comfortable,bathroom very spacious and all was very clean. The WIFI was excellent. The room also has an iron and coffee pot. The breakfast was very good and they provided a tray for you to takeit back to your room which was very helpful! very good place that I will remember if I am back down that way again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate your comments. We do strive to offer the best accommodations to our guests, It seems we suceeded with your stay. I see you are from VA so when you head for the mountains please keep us in mind. Should you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me. 540-885-1112 bw48lm91@yahoo.com

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Friendly and clean. Good atmosphere to share with other travelers. We have used this hotel twice and noticed that it stood out from others. We slept great and enjoyed the personal touches that this staff adds. Our grandsons love the rubber duckies. Very nice breakfast with lots of choices.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joan R, General Manager at Best Western Staunton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your comments. Everyone enjoys the ducks, as our owner has been doing this for years. It is good to hear all was satisfactory and you enjoyed your stay. Please keep Best Western on your list when choosing travel accommodations.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Very nice newish hotel with great indoor pool, nice rooms, and friendly, helpful staff. Location is really convenient to the Frontier Heritage Museum, Interstate and Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway. Very nice restaurant immediately adjacent with extensive menu and great food. If back in the area, we would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate your kind comments and hope you will consider our hotel on future visits to VA. It is nice to hear our hotel feels new as it has been here over 30years. If you need any assistance with future stays please let me know. 540-885-1112 bw48lm91@yahoo.com

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My folks and I come here several times throughout the year. Very clean rooms and amazing staff. Bob is like an old family friend. He's always willing to do whatever it is my folks and I need. Tori although new is also very accommodating. Helped with my check in and all was right with the world. Would not think of staying anywhere else while in Stauton.

• Stayed: June 2014
Joan R, General Manager at Best Western Staunton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your loyal support. It is good to hear our staff is so accommodating and our newest member is off on the right foot. Please continue to stay with us and if there is ever anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me. 540-885-1112 or bw48lm91@yahoo.com

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. The rooms are clean and well appointed. Lots of hot water in shower. Lounge chairs in rooms and refrigerator and microwave, Terrific. Wifi works well.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments, Hopefully you will choose our Best Western on a return to Staunton.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

i'm not to trilled about this hotel; the bath tub in my room wasn't clean. i was relocated, but it was totally inconvenient. the one good aspect, however, is it's location next to a great restaurant and wine shop.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 101edwardh

I am very sorry you were in any way inconvenienced during your stay. Cleanliness is of upmost concern to myself and our staff. Finding anything that was not cleaned to your satisfaction is unacceptable. I will discuss this issue with the Housekeeping supervisor. Again thank you for your comments. Should you wish to contact me - 540-885-1112 or bw48lm91@yahoo.com