“Good stay”

Best Western Staunton Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed here one night while passing through. Check in was good and the room was very nice with a comfortable bed and plenty of pillows. There are several restaurants nearby. WiFi signal was poor during the evening and we thought that it might have been because we were on the 4th floor but was very good in the morning so there must have been some other problem. TV reception ranged from poor to less poor but by the time we got around to turning it we were about ready for bed so we didn't troubleshoot the issue. We would definitely consider staying here again if we were passing through.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Joan R, General Manager at Best Western Staunton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry about the TV reception. should that happen on a future stay please contact the front desk for help. Thank you for your comments and looking forward to future visits.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We needed a safe and clean hotel in the middle of the night and were apprehensive where to stop off of Interstate 81 in Va. We were delighted to have chose Best Western. We now have a much different opinion of the quality of Best Western.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joan R, General Manager at Best Western Staunton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

As you, I am happy you chose Best Western. It can be stressful late at night not knowing information about a hotel. We have a rewards program and if you are not signed up check at the next Best Western you stay at and make Best Westerns you travel choice

Reviewed 18 July 2014

great hotel, motorcycle friendly. staff went out of their way to ensure we knew where the bike wash was.. and that we knew local restaurants. great front desk check in staff.. will be back. rooms were clean, good facility breakfast super, good location. will be back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing Best Western and we are so happy to accommodate bikers. It sounds like you were on vacation from Great Britian so you may not get this way again any time soon . Keep Best Westerns in mind in your travel plans as we have hotels world wide.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is just off I-81, great place for a stop over on way to or from Washington, DC area from the South. Very clean, friendly staff and great free contential breakfast with a variety of healthy choices. Has been booked solid on some previous holiday occasions so we were lucky to get a travelors coupon rate this time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments and I am very happy you got to finally stay with us. Please keep us in mind on future visits and be sure to call for reservations especially in the summer.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The check-in process and the front desk staff members were lovely. Our room was comfortable; however, the bathroom was not as clean as it should have been. Unfortunately, the woman we encountered at check-out was argumentative. And for that reason, we are giving this hotel a somewhat average rating.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Please accept my apologies for the staff member you encountered and there is absolutely no excuse for any cleanliness issues. Neither of these comments are acceptable for our hotel and I will address each with the appropriate staff member.
If I can be of any furthur assistance please contact me at bw48lm91@yahoo.com or 540-885-1112

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed for 3 nights on business and was pleased. The train in the back was pretty loud from the parking lot, but I couldn't hear it from my room (I was in the front). Staff were all nice and there was a decent steakhouse next door. Breakfast was okay, but I would have liked some more variety. Pool looked nice, but I didn't try it. Wifi was free and fast enough to watch Netflix without any pauses. Hotel was none smoking. A/C leaked some condensation onto the carpet while I was there, but it didn't bother me.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Joan R, General Manager at Best Western Staunton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry about the AC situation and I hope it did not inconvenience you. If you called the front desk we would have resolved the problem immediately. I am glad all else was favorable. Please do visit us again and if I can be of any assistance please contact me at 540-885-1112 or bw48lm91@yahoo.com

Reviewed 11 July 2014

After an extremely long drive, it was very refreshing to be greeted warmly and assisted with check in. The welcome followed us into a comfortable, clean place, for a sound night's sleep. The provided breakfast the next morning was well done, with plenty of choices, both hot and cold. All staff encountered were friendly professional, and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing Best Western. I was pleased to hear our staff made your visit so pleasant. We would love to have you return should you travel in VA in the future.