“The best local sushi & asian food”

Sake Sushi & Hibachi Japanese Steak House
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Food was excellent! Reasonably priced and very friendly staff. Please add to Trip Advisor. I'd love to see this new restaurant succeed.
Stephens City
“The best local sushi & asian food”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Just had another wonderful meal at this restaurant so I thought I'd take the time to give them a review. We've eaten here several times now and also had food delivered. The service is really good. They seemed to work hard to make sure we always pleased with everything. I've tried several of the sushi rolls but the Royal King roll is my favorite. I also really enjoyed the shrimp tempura. My family loves the hibachi - they usually get the filet mignon and chicken. It is seasoned perfectly and served with rice and vegetables, salad and soup. The portions are large so you don't walk away hungry. If you have children let them try one of the Japanese soda's. They are in fun glass bottle that the kids will enjoy. If you like Asian food give this place a try. In addition to the sushi and hibachi they also serve Thai and Chinese. It is always well cooked and the service has always been terrific.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mic104

Virginia
“Yum!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

This is not the typical cook in front of you and put on a show Japanese steakhouse. The food is delicious, the sushi is fresh, the portions are HUGE, and the prices aren't outrageous. I am a big fan of the California rolls, edamame, and hibachi shrimp.

When they first opened the service was very slow, but they have gotten better. I have also ordered take out a few times and it is ready pretty quickly.

• Visited May 2013
“Go for the sushi!”
Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

Hibachi is just okay, but the sushi is excellent!! Very fresh and very nice sized pieces of fish!! Will definately come back!

1 Thank MelanieJC88
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

I had the green curry...sooo good! My husband and MIL also got the Royal King roll and Tempura shrimp and vegetables and they were delicious too! We had to get double orders of those! I recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Front Royal, Virginia
“No food for an hour”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Went there for Valentine's dinner & ended up walking out after sitting there for an hr waiting for our sushi (CA rolls). We told them to cancel our dinner order too. Several other couples walked out too after waiting for their drinks and dinners. We did get water. The staff kept filling "to go" orders & ignored those seated. There were some irate customers who didn't receive their "to go" orders in the time promised.

It's too bad because we really wanted to try their food. Maybe we'll go back some time.

Visited February 2013