“Loved it!”

High Point Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Stephens City
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Front Royal, Virginia
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Happened in on this wonderful "mom and pop" restaurant with our grandchildren in tow. We all had a great meal, and my husband and I agreed we'd go back anytime. I had a slab (yes it was that big!) of delicious country ham (the real thing). Nice size for the children's meals too. My husband had a steak and cheese omelet which he really enjoyed. SO much better than any of the chains out by the interstate. Looking forward to a return visit soon.

• Visited April 2014

NorthernVirginia
“A pleasent surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My in-laws just moved to the area and mentioned this place. They were a little sheepish calling in "informal". Just the kind of place I love! Food was excellent, staff could not have been more fun or friendly. Atmosphere was perfectly appropriate; a little funky and fun. Very clean and tidy. Wish I lived closer! But I know I'll be back.

• Visited March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Friendly service, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Nice food and good prices were great for an affordable family meal. Server was very nice and the burgers tasty.

• Visited January 2014