“A Great Dinner for a Great Value”

Roma Casual Italian & Greek Dining
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
NC
“A Great Dinner for a Great Value”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The food is great, very affordable, I like the Italian dishes, my wife leans more towards the Greek.

Visited July 2014

Mount Airy, NC
“Unexpected Gem”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

One doesn't expect to find a great meal at the exit, especially when it's at the end of a run-down mini-strip mall. I trusted my local friend who loves this place and, having eaten there now, I completely understand.

Krys ordered his favorite fettuccine alfredo and the baklava. I got the Tuscany bake and the chocolate chip cannoli. We each had some of the absolutely fantastic house-made sangria. I wasn't in the kitchen but I'm willing to put money out that they make all their own sauces and desserts in-house. Just marvelous.

Sadly, they were out of a few things, one of their specials and one of their regular dishes. Sad for me but, honestly, having worked in more than a few commercial kitchens, I don't see that as a negative for the restaurant. That tells me those dishes were very good and I should watch for them in the future ... because I ~will~ be eating here again.

The wait staff, to a person, was cordial, friendly, competent and well-trained. The interior was decorated very nicely and the value of the food was exceptional. I'd have expected to pay $20 or more for the entree I ate instead of $15.

Is this the singularly best meal I've ever eaten at a restaurant? No. The bill for that one was in excess of $75. But this ranks as one of my favorites, especially for the price and outstrips several for which I paid much much more.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kathy R
Dallas, Texas
“Potas, Pizzas and More”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Looking for lunch and found Roma's. We were seated promptly and our waitress was not far behind. Very courteous and friendly.

The menu was filled with Italian and Greek meals and sandwiches. I had a gyro and my wife had a small pizza, half of which we took home. Both were very good.

It had a good size lunch crowd but was large enough to manage to provide prompt seating.

I would recommend Roma's and would not hesitate to eat here again.

• Visited May 2014
buffalo
“Great portions”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Excellent portions nice selection of italian, not much greek. They were out of the evening special. Nice sauce.

Visited May 2014
Stephens City
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Roma's has the best italian food in our area and a beautiful atmosphere. Bring an appetite, the food portions are enough for two! Great place!

• Visited March 2014