TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport
SpringHill Suites
Hampton.com
US$146
Hyatt.com
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
All reviewsdulles airportfront desktv channelsyogurtexcellent propertyliving roomroad noisehome away from homecomplimentary shuttlerental carone night staynice breakfastthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastbrendahousekeepingpinch
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel 10 months ago. Really, great people. I must thank them all. Ms. Jackie, Mrs. Bushra, Mrs. Brenda & Ms. Katie. They go out & beyong their way to help or to support a guest's need & request. The location is not fantastic but, the daily & free shuttle, makes it up to the location. I hope to see better TV channels though since the hotel is excellent by all means. I will come back & will recommend this place to everybody. Thanlk you all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank zalfa A
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed at this excellent hotel for 7 nights. It truly was home away from home (especially once I was able to compare it with other extended stay hotels in the same trip). Our room was on the ground floor, spacious enough, comfortable bed, very well-equipped kitchen, decent continental breakfast and laundry facilities. The front-desk staff was always pleasant and helpful. The freshly-baked cookies every afternoon were delicious!
I especially loved that the kitchen had everything needed to make proper meals given than we were staying long enough that eating every single meal out becomes quite expensive (and not healthy!).
Although we did not use the outdoor common area with fireplace and grill, it looked like a nice place to relax in the evening. There is also a shuttle that takes you to shopping/dining every evening.
The only downsides were - sofa bed was terrible (but then all sofa beds pretty much are terrible) and location is not within walking distance of anything.
I would definitely stay here again if I am back in the area and need an extended stay hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank VapidTraveler
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The Towneplace Suites in Sterling has been my choice of hotel in the area for three trips during this year. The most recent was in August 2013. The staff is always welcoming and the atmosphere is good. I have only stayed in the main building and the appliances are modern, and the furnishings good. The work area is spacious and the Internet was reliable, if a bit slow. All told, it's a good property. My one critique, and I think this is of Towneplace in general, is that there is NO variety between days offered for breakfast. If you happen to be staying for a full week, you will get tired of seeing the exact same things every morning; a bit of variety and options would really spice up the stay. Otherwise, it's a nice hotel, quiet surroundings and good staff.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2013

this hotel was great nice overall great customer service and very clean would definitely recommend and will stay here again an again thanks for all especially the property managers super nice i am also a fan of towneplace. ps and i stay in lots of hotels .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is my 2nd experience staying at a TownePlace property and I am turning into a fan due to the consistent service, friendliness and fast service. The welcoming attitude of the staff made me feel like I am visitng a friend's house.I stayed for one night while in transit for an early flight. I chose this property due to the proximity to the airport. Airport shuttle is available but did not use it since we have a rental car.
The hotel is next to the Hampton Suites. There is a gas station/food mart a block away and a Safeway Store, McDonalds and other restaurants less than a mile from the hotel. The best part of my experience is the caring, warm and friendliness of the front desk associate Brenda. She set the tone of our visit. Check-in was a breeze and she informed me of free breakfast offer. I informed her that I am checking out really early and will not be able to have breakfast. She offered if she can make fresh coffee at least or schedule the airport shuttle. She is one sweet lady! During check out, she remembered my name and genuinely wished me a safe trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple