“Atlanta Bread, Sterling, VA”

Atlanta Bread Company
Ranked #130 of 267 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Where every I travel in the Southeast, I seek the Atlanta Bread Company due to standard menu. In my hometown I visit my ABC each morning for breakfast. This ABC has an expanded morning menu. Joey, the manager, visits each table with a warm welcome. We are in the Sterling area once each quarter, and I was surprised the staff recognized me and knew what I desired for breakfast. Restaurant near Dulles Town Center shopping mall, but somewhat difficult to find. Great place to hand out and do a little work if desired.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Similar to a Panera, this place has sandwiches on either fresh baked bread or bagels. Decent coffee, a wide selection of pastries, assorted salads. The changing menu of soups keeps things interesting. A good place for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner although the place does get busy on the noon hour.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

This is my go-to place for soup. Their soup selections change daily and I've never had a bad one (although their clam chowder isn't spectacular.) Soup always comes with a hunk of fresh bread, but unfortunatelu they've stopped offering a tub of butter pats.

A half-and-half is $6.99 and you get - pick any two - soup, a small salad, a half sandwich. Everything is prepared to order. It's a great lunch.

I'm not impressed with their beverages; all very ordinary. Their desserts are take-back-for-the-office-and-be-a-hero-worthy. I haven't had a bad one yet.

Reviewed 1 August 2011

This place reminds me of Panera Bread Company sans large booths. You'll find healthy, fresh options here, soups, salads and sandwiches. I like the fact that breakfast is served all day. I stopped in on a Sunday afternoon around 1pm and hadn't had my first cup of coffee yet (don't ask). So I ordered a coffee and Belgian waffle. The gal asked me what kind of coffee I wanted, she gave me 3 choices, either dark roast, Vanilla Nut or regular. I chose Vanilla. The employees were brown cotton t-shirts with cute titles on the back like "TEASHIRT" and "COFFEECAT." My waffle came with fresh sliced strawberries on top, sprinkled with powdered sugar. This place is an excellent alternative to fast food.

1  Thank QueenoftheHighways
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Potomac Falls, Virginia
Reviewed 22 July 2008

Great sandwiches and salads!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook