Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$134
Hampton.com
US$157
US$178
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
BestWestern.com
US$95
All reviewsirish publarge hotelfull buffetevery half hourfree shuttlewashington dullesfront desk staffnext morningindoor poolearly flightthe shuttle driverbed was comfortableclean hotelgas stationenjoyed my stayairportpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I like this hotel & its staff. The food at O'Mally's is very good but the ladies at the bar are always showing how busy they are that makes me uncomfortable to sit at the bar or ask for something. The restaurant people are very kind & hard working but under staffed because the food takes minimum 20 to 25 minutes to be served. I need to thank the drivers though koz nobody really mention them much. Mr. Nadi Gerges, Mr. Ayman Aziz, Mr. Youssef & Mr. Salah for an excellent representation of great customer service. I will always come back to say Hello to these guys! Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Had an overnight connection at Washington (IAD) on my flight from Munich to Cancun.
The hotel was exactly what I needed.
A good warm shower and a large bed to spend the night.
The only negative point was a bad odor that I realized upon entering the room, which soon disappeared.
The hotel also has an Irish bar.
And there is no way to get to downtown DC in the evening. Too bad. Was hoping to see the city.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
HolidayInnDulles, General Manager at Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Maxim F,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience at the Holiday Inn. I have shared your comments regarding the odor in your room with our Executive Housekeeper and she will be ensuring that rooms are thoroughly inspected before our guests arrive. We would love for you to stay with us again if your travels ever bring you back to the Dulles area. Thank you!

Bob Janis

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles is a great hotel that I have stayed at on more than 40 occasions. During each stay, the staff was not only considerate but also adaptable to the parameters of my stay. Regardless of my request, whether it be a late checkout or complimentary toiletries, the hotel staff was ready and willing to comply with my every need. In addition, Holiday Inn-Dulles boats one of the best in-hotel restaurants I have ever visited. For lunches and dinners, O'Malley's Sports Pub and Grill is open between 11:30AM and Midnight every night of the week. Though not open for late night drinking, this restaurant/bar is a good eating and drinking location for both individuals, groups of friends and families alike; sporting more than 20 tables as well as a respectably sized bar. Service here is fantastic. Each and every server attends to you as a client within less than five minutes, and returns to your seat or table frequently to ensure your satisfaction. Additionally, they are all personable and fun spirited people who care about you more as a person than as a customer. These ideal qualities in a server are embodied most notably by Joanie, a regular bartender, who takes the time to remember your name, where you come from, and what you like to eat and drink. I recommend anybody who overnights in Washington DC or Sterling, VA to spend their evening at this location. Happy Travels!

Room Tip: I prefer ground floor rooms close to the lobby for quick access to the hotel shuttle which conveniently runs every half-hour. Some rooms can require a little bit of walking and I am lazy. I do not favor those rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NTlivesinhotels
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We had never worked one of these packages in reverse before so were a little concerned that everything would go right. We shouldn't have been. Arriving about 4 PM, we went to the reception desk and were given a form to fill out and a decal for the car. The car is parked outside in the back area of the hotel, but the lot is fenced. We then got right on a shuttle provided by the hotel for the airport. Everything worked perfectly. Shuttles on our return were picked up with only a short wait and when we arrived at the hotel, they seemed to be expecting us and there was no wait to check in and get our room. This being in spite of a rather large group that was holding a convention at the hotel. Our room was clean, comfortable and had just what we needed for a good night's sleep after a long day of travel. When we woke up the next morning, we had a paper at our door, our bill had been slipped under the door for check out, and we went down to their restaurant for breakfast. The breakfast was either a small a la carte menu or a buffet (possibly due to the group staying there) which worked fine for us. The food was delicious and the price was very reasonable. Our car was in great shape and luckily for us it had warmed up prior to our return - 9 inches of snow from several days earlier had melted away. We will definitely use this hotel as our park and fly option in the future. It's great that it works both ways - park fly stay or park stay fly. Thank you Holiday Inn for getting our vacation off to a good start and ending it on a good note!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pat H
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I stay at this hotel every couple of months when I work at Dulles. It is a very comfortable place when one works "on the road". The staff is welcoming and accommodating. The shuttle service and drivers are terrific. Nothing worse than arriving at the airport tired and having to wait a long time for a shuttle! Their's is so good, it arrives like clockwork with a short wait and no call to the hotel necessary. O'Malley's Pub is great. It has a varied menu which provides a lot of choices. The staff is both warm and professional. A great mix! Joni is so so good, she even remembers my name each time I arrive. I actually look forward to staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business