Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington Dulles International Airport, VA
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$134
US$134
SpringHill Suites
US$178
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
BestWestern.com
US$95
All reviewsburger kinggas stationwaffle makerfree shuttleroom was cleancookiesfresh fruitbagelswould stay here againhot itemsrecommend this hotelfast foodstayed here for one nightmin drivepleasant stayinternational flightrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

night clerk claimed no penalty fro early checkout. not only was I penalized but they tried to pad the bill, as well! We got in late and were not sure that we would need the extra night. He assured us that there was no penalty for cancelling the second night. The billing person promised to look into it and then call me back., Instead, I just got the full bill - with extras!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
1  Thank j0esphinec
Tina P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington Dulles International Airport, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I sincerely apologies for the incovenience you had during your stay. Please forgive us.

I have addressed your concern with our staff.

Again, please forgive us.

Have a wonderful day.

Elsa

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I really enjoyed having three machines to help keep up my workouts, plus the Burger King and the well-stocked convenience store, as well as the little snack kiosk at the hotel provided nearly all the little incidentals I needed. There is a Cracker Barrel nearby across the overpass so there is at least one more food option close by. The hotel does offer an order in service as well.

My room was clean, the staff were very friendly. The shower had good pressure, and my shower had many grab bars, useful for those who might need the assistance. The breakfast was fine and had variety so something is different each day. Coffee is available all day, and the complimentary chocolate chip cookies were yummy!

I didn't use the airport shuttle, but think it is a real plus. I understand there may be a way to get the shuttle to the orange line metro as well, but I didn't ask about that.

Room Tip: I would recommend the second floor as being quieter and probably on the back side to ensure peace, if you need it absolutely quiet to sleep. Beds were comfortable and the maid service reliable with very pleasant people. There is a fair amount of traffic on first due to maid service in the morning. A second floor room is never a problem as the hotel has an elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Tina P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington Dulles International Airport, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Country Inns & Suites Dulles. We look forward to your stay in future.

Have a lovely weekend.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have been staying at this hotel on business for the last year and a half and I have found consistant, quality service with very friendly people and spotlessly clean rooms. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
1  Thank Patrick R

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We are always delighted to have you in our property. You are very important to us and we value your business.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Elsa

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night due to a flight the next day. First impression I thought the reception looked alot better then most country inns. My room smelled kinda funny but when I started to look around I could see it been painted recently. It wasn't a strong or overtaken smell. Breakfast was good. And the women at the front desk was also great. No complaints here

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Tina P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington Dulles International Airport, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Country Inns & Suites.

Have a lovely day.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

First the good: the beds are comfortable and the shower is hot with good water pressure. The breakfast is way above average with the waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits, English muffins, muffins, bread for toast AND fresh cut up fruit, vanilla yogurt, granola & other cereal, old fashioned oatmeal with toppings and 2 kinds of coffee plus decaf. In case you get hungry in the evening, Burger King is right across the parking lot. You will want to remember this because, the bad: there are no vending machines. You must buy all snacks at their little market where you will pay $2 for a 1oz bag of chips or a bottle of soda. The soda price is not surprising but the chips price is ridiculous! Website says there are chocolate chip cookies, coffee and fresh fruit available 24/7. Never saw the fruit except at breakfast but the delicious cookies and coffee were available. Our neighbors 2:18am shower was so loud I awoke thinking someone was in our bathroom. No kidding. And the little place where the drapes don't close all the way is annoying. Desk staff is very nice. Good and bad. If you can ignore the bad and bring your own snacks, you'll be able to look forward to a great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Tina P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington Dulles International Airport, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Your feedback helps us to improve our operations. We appreciate it. You are very important to us. We look forward to your future stay with us at Country Inns & Suites Dulles Airport.

Have a lovely week.