“Park Stay and Fly”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
Moorefield, West Virginia
“Park Stay and Fly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is great with exceptional service. Comfortable beds, meticulous, and easy. For park, stay, and fly - we have not found better. Shuttle service is 24/7, close to airport, convenient, and free. Before an overseas trip, Ahsan and Kendra at front desk most helpful working through a few last minute parking details. You will not be disappointed. It made our travels less stressful at a reasonable price.
Parking note: we parked before travels and stayed at the end of our trip. With late flight arrivals, very convenient.

Room Tip: If you have questions, call the hotel and ask for Kendra or Ahson at front desk.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Hello Bob C,

We are so pleased to hear how well the shuttle service worked out for your stay. I am extremely happy to hear how well the team handled your details. I will be certain to share your comments with Ahsan and Kendra as they are know for going the extra mile with our guests. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further assist and I look forward to your next visit.

Kindly,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Nairobi, Kenya
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was at the hotel for 10 days and I enjoyed the experience very much. The only issue I had was that the breakfast was not very good and had a very limiting variety of options. Because of this I had breakfast at the hotel only for the first 2 days and decided to skip it all together after that. Apart from that, everything else was very good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Good Morning Edward N,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel. I regret that the breakfast experience was not to your expectation. I know how important the first meal of the day can be. I have shared your comments with our Executive Chef to ensure proper steps are taken to improve in this area. Thank you for being a valued guest and I look forward to your next visit.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I travel extensively for work and have the opportunity to stay at 4 and 5 star hotels. We stayed at this hotel for a family wedding in the area. This service at this hotel was superb. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and pleasant. In particular, Carlos A, the young man working the front desk went above and beyond the call of duty to be helpful. We had an issue with the refrigerator and they immediately replaced it, no questions and the service gentleman was also pleasant. Kudos to the management of this hotel and the entire team!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Good Day Lisaf44,

Thank you for reviewing the hotel on Tripadvisior. I will be sure to share you comments with the desk team. We are running a recognition contest to those who are mentioned on surveys and this will be the first winning survey. The front line team is always ready and willing to serve and it's good to see their efforts make immediate impact on customers. As always, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you as our guest in the future.

Ft Washington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

There was an issue with the Television in my room (which I'm not holding against the hotel - Just luck of the draw - the remote unit malfunctioned). The Hotel Customer Service was very responsive and finally did fix the problems. The Room Service was great and the event handling and catering was Outstanding!

Good Day Frank S,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am aware of the problem you experienced during your stay with the television. It is certainly a pleasure to hear the team took great care of you. In addition, we take pride in our service delivery and your feedback will be shared with the team.

Wake Forest, NC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

My Cousin hosted the Family reunion for over 100 people. The hotel staff was well preparation for us and was always willing to help us. It was a great experience. The location was excellent in it was close to shopping areas, good dinning facilities, and other attractions for the family members to part take in. It was also close to relatives that lived in the area. It was a nice sceneries with the fourth of July fireworks.

Hello Lutricia L,

Thank you for allowing us to create a memorable stay for you and your family. It is certainly great to hear when we do things well. Our team went on and on about how great your family was and how much they enjoyed helping them during the visit. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Alexandria, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had an great experience here overall, and staff was very courteous. Amenities were excellent, as well. Our banquet experience was without any hitches at all. Only concern was that our handicapped-accessible room was rather tight for a person in a wheelchair. Accessible bathroom, however, was great!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Good Day Andrea C,

Thank you for visiting our hotel while in the Sterling area. I can certainly appreciate your feedback regarding the space in the accessible room. This is something to be taken into consideration for future guests. Although we will not be able to change the configuration of the room, we can however take steps to help make you more comfortable during future stays. Overall, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found our service to be above average. As always, I look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Dickerson, MD
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We arrived at 2:10 and waited until 3:00 for a pick up. I called three times and was first told that I just missed and would need to wait a half hour. Called after 30 minutes and was told driver needed to get gas. Called after 45 and they offered to call a cab bit assured me they shuttle was coming. Ugh. Totally not worth the savings after a long international flight. Park at Dulles. I saw 3 Holiday inn shuttles while we waited. Maybe that's the way to go.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank WShriver
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
My sincere apologies for the poor transportation services provided to you, WShriver. Though delays can certainly happen based on a variety of conditions, we should have kept you informed, provided you with accurate information and advised you of any delays. We would have gladly paid for taxi services under the circumstances. My greatest regret is that your welcome home was less than satisfactory. Please contact the hotel directly for your next trip so we may show you the great value and service we can and do provide.

We hope for a future opportunity to serve you at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!