DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The stay couldn't be better without the exceptional customer services of NURIA. She was great the moment we checked me in the property. The rooms were clean and spotless. Whenever in town will surly come back. Thanks NURIA !!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Good Day Steve O,

I hope your day is off to as great a start as ours was after seeing your feedback! I appreciate you taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I am happy to know our team is engaging and impressing our guest. I appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Bowie, Maryland
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I've stayed here for business several times over the past few years. This Doubletree is consistently outstanding. The accommodations are flawless and the staff is top-notch. The location is convenient to Dulles airport as well as great shopping and dining in the area. Easy access to the Dulles Toll road to DC. Highly recommended.

Good Morning Sarvpreet,

Thank you so much for providing such a great review on TripAdvisor. Our team is excited about our guests and it shows in your response. We are running an incentive to push our team to go above and beyond and I am happy to let you know it is working. Please don't hesitate to reach out us when you are ready for your next visit.

Hampstead, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This Hilton property has been spot on each time I stay there. The staff could not be more welcoming upon arrival. I have taken advantage of the restuarant and each time the food has been fantastic. The entire facility is spotless and I look forward to staying there after a long day in the business world. Keep up the great work!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Hello Edward H,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am glad the team treats you like they know you upon every visit. We like to honor every guest by remembering them for return visits. I will share with the team how much you enjoyed the breakfast and we would love to have you as our guest in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything I can do to assist you in your next booking.

Wausau, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I want to say I enjoyed my stay. Your staff is outstanding. The rooms are very clean, and I always appreciate that. However, the stairwells and elevators need more regular cleaning. Other than that, it was great.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
What a wonderful review, David W G! Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. Our Team strives to exceed expectations and we appreciate your observations. As well, the stairwell condition has been addressed.

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport.
Boston
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Clean hotel with a friendly staff. We stayed one night while on a roadtrip. We ate dinner at the hotel which was pretty good for a hotel restaurant. The waiter was friendly and efficient. Hotel is about 1/2 mile from a shopping area although we did not go over there. The only complaint would be that our double queen room had a rather small bathroom. The countertop was smaller than some newer hotels and there was limited space to put your stuff down while you showered, etc. If I were in the area, I would stay here again though.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Good Morning Megal65,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed the staff, but I do understand the space of the bathroom could be more than what we currently have. I am not sure if our King suite would interest you in the future, but is is an alternative to having 1 space for our guest. I am glad you would be willing to return to the hotel. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.

Sterling, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I travel to the Dulles area for weeks at a time, and I've stayed at most of the many hotels in the Sterling area. The Doubletree at Sterling is one of my favorite. The beds are amazingly comfortable, free wifi, a great selection of cable channels (Food Network!), and the hotel is relatively new and super clean. They have a nice morning breakfast (buffet or menu items), and the staff could not be friendlier.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Good Mr. David E,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are constantly looking at guest feedback and using this information to determine where we can improve. I appreciate you sharing your experience with the world. It is great to know we are doing well. As always, I appreciate your continued loyalty.

Moorefield, West Virginia
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is great with exceptional service. Comfortable beds, meticulous, and easy. For park, stay, and fly - we have not found better. Shuttle service is 24/7, close to airport, convenient, and free. Before an overseas trip, Ahsan and Kendra at front desk most helpful working through a few last minute parking details. You will not be disappointed. It made our travels less stressful at a reasonable price.
Parking note: we parked before travels and stayed at the end of our trip. With late flight arrivals, very convenient.

Room Tip: If you have questions, call the hotel and ask for Kendra or Ahson at front desk.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Hello Bob C,

We are so pleased to hear how well the shuttle service worked out for your stay. I am extremely happy to hear how well the team handled your details. I will be certain to share your comments with Ahsan and Kendra as they are know for going the extra mile with our guests. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further assist and I look forward to your next visit.

Kindly,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!