Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsno elevatordulles airportroom was cleanmotel stylevalue for the moneyshuttle servicestay there againlong term parkingan early morning flightsized bedfree shuttlepark and flythe general managernice breakfastone night stayconvenient locationbagels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My connecting flight was cancelled due to snow/ice so I needed a hotel room at the last minute. I arrived at 8:45PM and was starving. I was directed to go to the Holiday Inn next door as there was an open restaurant there. All the rooms are outside access only. Mine was on the 2nd floor, so I had to climb icy snowy steps with my luggage. I booked a shuttle going to the airport for the next day- apparently you cannot just hop on a shuttle- you have to have a reservation in advance. My room was clean & comfortable with WIFI, plenty of towels, a small fridge & microwave, a big screen TV. Complimentary breakfast was served downstairs from 6:30 to 10:30 AM which had plenty of variety- make your own waffles, cereals, bagels, muffins, juices, coffee etc. My only complaint was a backhoe clearing off the parking lot early in the morning with it's back up beep beep going back and forth for hours. It's not the hotel's fault, the snow needs to be cleared, but heavens, enough is enough.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Donna33804
Reviewed 17 March 2014

There is nothing singularly spectacular about the hotel, but everything was solid. It was a little odd that the mini-fridge and microwave are located in a cabinet under the sink (the front desk clerk warned everyone checking in that this was where you'd find them), but the beds were comfortable, climate-control adequate, good location, reasonable breakfast. Best of all, they accepted pets! So if you want a good night's sleep in a basic hotel, this is an excellent value.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stayed here last night because we had an early morning flight. There is a free shuttle service to and from the airport. The room was very clean with lots of towels. Dinner next door at Holiday Inn about 3 minutes away . Free breakfast buffet with everything including scrambled eggs and sausage. I would stay here again. We paid $55.20 with our senior citizen discount.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 12 January 2014

If you don't mind smelling cigarette smoke, stay here, but I prefer to stay in completely, non-smoking h/motels. Also, breakfast is all carbs, I suggested to management to include yogurt and fruit. The internet is Ethernet - not wifi, and the Ethernet cable kept falling out of my laptop. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth M
BestWestern D, General Manager at Best Western Dulles Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We try to accommodate all of our guest by offering a variety of options. Next time you stay with us you will find yogurt and a variety of fresh fruit. We do offer Wi-Fi in all of our rooms and I am sorry you did not have access in your room. I have contacted our internet supplier and that problem has been addressed. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 703-471-8300.

Marisol Rodriguez

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This hotel is not your typical new and improved Best Western. It is the OLD Best Western. I have been staying at the Best western for the past 3 years. This was after I learned the chain upgraded to compete with Marriott Courtyard, Holiday Inn and similar mid level hotels. I have found that generally Best Western Hotels have been competitive. However this one in Sterling VA was a throw back to the past. The room had a musty, moldy odor, the room was dark dingy and felt dirty. Fortunately we were there for only a few hours for an international flight out of Dulles Airport. The desk clerk was pleasant but inexperienced and handled several difficult customers well. I can't recall his name but koodo's to you young man. Overall I will look for another hotel in that airport area in the future. Teresa

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I am sorry that your stay was not up to our standards. I have had our housekeeping department look at your room and the cleanliness is being addressed. We are currently preparing for some renovations and I know it will improve the stay of all of our guests. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 703-471-8300.

Marisol Rodriguez