“very reasonable”

Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This hotel has very accommodating staff and excellent breakfast help . Very reasonably prices too. I found the staff to be willing to help no matter how small the issue or how complicated the direction are. Excellent Corner Bakery near by as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sean-Marie O

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I came to the Dulles Airport area on business and ended up booking here because other hotels closer to my meetings were booked. I am so happy they were booked! This hotel has great service and go above and beyond! Everyone has this attitude from Eric (manager ) to Eduardo and Tilma at the front desk to Mo the driver, I felt like I had my own personal staff!! Also the rooms are spacious, good shower pressure and super comfy bedding which I never find unless staying in a $200+ per night room. All this for under $130 a night!! I highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We ordered roll away bed and it was not in the room upon arrival. Difficult time getting it and the manager was rude to my wife. The hotel was full and prepared to handle the volume of people at breakfast, was not well stocked and did not restock at the end.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Robert S D,

Your comments and feedback during your recent stay are greatly appreciated. I will use these as discussion topics with my team at our staff meeting next week.
We should always be checking reservation comments for additional needs prior to your arrival. Anticipating what our guests need is part of exemplary customer service.
Moving into our busy group season, I am coaching our staff on how to better prepare and handle busy breakfast hours. This is in conjunction with extending breakfast service, as you noted.
I apologize that the service during your stay was lacking, and we hope that we can “wow” you during your next trip to the DC area.

Rebecca Leo

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We like staying there because our kids live within walking distance in nearby housing. The plaza near by offers a great chance to get out for a morning run, or shop, or go to eat with may options and choices. The morning breakfast has hot items and fresh fruit, and the coffee is always on. Our room was very quiet, so sleeping was not difficult. The heating system is quiet, too - an added plus.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I've never never had such a bad experience with an employee at an hotel. We had a problem at home with the heat and reserved a room online to this nearby hotel to spend the night while waiting for the heat to be fixed the next day. The young lady handling the check-in was exceptionally rude and disrespectful. As an Hilton Gold member who have at least 30 stays every year in an Hilton hotel, I know what Hilton's good service is and expect to be treated with consideration. That was not the case here.
In general the hotel is average at best. The mattresses are not comfortable at all and need to be replaced.

2  Thank ahanoubon
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Ahanoubon ,

First, I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of my team, for the unsatisfactory interactions you have encountered with my front desk staff. I want to assure you that by no means do I find this level of service acceptable - we especially strive to provide great service for our loyal Hilton Honors members.

I will immediately be addressing this lack of service with one-on-one meetings for each of my front desk staff.

Your next interaction with the Hampton Cascades team will be a positive one and if for any reason it is not please feel free to contact me directly.

Rebecca Leo

Reviewed 3 March 2014

this is a very nice hotel. I particularly liked that the heat/Air system worked very well for me. I like my room at 65º or lower for sleeping and was able to have that. ( it was cold out, so I was pleased that they didn't have the heat pre-programmed w/o any control for the guests). The breakfast was good, and it changed each day to provide variety.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Caitllyn the Assistant General Manager was awesome in helping us with our Infosec conference room all the students taking the CCNP Boot camp were very happy with the service and even though it snowed the restaurants were so close it was easy to get food and drinks in walking distance. Logan's (stake road house ) was across the street and Ma halo was 2 and half minute walk. Starbucks and Robeks was right there too..

Room Tip: 6 th floor is you can get it all the cleaning ladies are quick to help you