“Splendid Hotel, Phenomenal Value, Amazing Service.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Absolutely love this hotel. Strongly recomment. The staff is extremely professional, especially VELIA who delivers a memorable experience times and times again. No hotel in the Dulles area comes close in terms of value. Reminded me of the Ritz Carlton quality of service, but for a fraction of the cost.

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed 27 November 2013

It's hard to check "very good" when nothing stands out, but I know that when people see only 3 of 6 stars, they think a place is ho-hum. (I wish that "average" actually was renamed "good," because this was a good hotel.) The price was worth it, and then I paid about $6/day for parking in the Comfort Inn lot by using easyparkfly.com — with free shuttle service to/from the airport. I didn't eat the free breakfast provided, so can't comment on it. But all else was fine.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank buymeaticket
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Really beautiful place, Velia the receptionist was very nice.
It was cheaper than others and I didn't expect such a nice place.
Also Great Great breakfast, really loved it there, I wish it were the price in every hotel at this chain.

1  Thank Amit_1990_9
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Upon check-in, everyone was very welcoming and Friendly. The Lobby was very clean and neat.
We had a room on a smoking floor but our room was Non-Smoking. You couldn't even tell you where on a smoking floor, everything was very clean and it smelled very fresh not like other hotels i've stayed at where u can smell the smoke. Housekeeping was very helpful giving us extra towel and shampoo. I have to say it was a very pleasant stay and I would deff stay here again and recommend it

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jazmin B
Reviewed 22 November 2013

When I walked in the door I was greeted by Erica Stanley she has a bubbly personality She had me checked in and on my way to my room in a blink of an eye. My room was nice and clean with plenty of room around everything. This morning breakfast was delicious and already out quality service and friendly faces everywhere I looked asking if I needed anything Keep up the great service and I promise I will be back. Top Notch!!!!

1  Thank George133
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I had a Spacious room and house cleaning was top notch my room was always perfect. The front desk staff was always there to help me if I needed anything. Breakfast was was a great way to start the morning always fresh and hot and alot to choose from.Velia was a delight and very helpfull

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was provided excellent service above & beyond my expectations by Brenda. It was indeed a pleasure to be a guest at their property.
Thank you Brenda for the great help/assistance you provided me.
Jack

1  Thank Jack M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway

Address: 45515 Dulles Plz, Sterling, VA 20166-4324
Region: United States > Virginia > Loudoun County > Sterling
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Sterling
#7 Romantic Hotel in Sterling
#8 Family Hotel in Sterling
Price Range: £53 - £110 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway 2.5*
Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Airport is the ideal destination for travelers who want a variety of amenities in a fun and family-friendly location. Use our complimentary Wi-Fi to look up interesting things to do in the Dulles area from our hotel, including a fast trip to the nearby Udvar Hazy Space Center at the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum, or to many of the close shopping districts that Dulles has to offer. There's something for everyone when you stay at our comfortable hotel near Dulles Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway Hotel Sterling