Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$157
US$134
US$157
US$178
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$71
BestWestern.com
US$95
US$112
US$108
Hyatt.com
All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle drivergreat customer servicerecommend this hotellong flightroom was clean and comfortablenice hotelrental caryogurtfree breakfastpark and flyairportdullesbeevanessasofadc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

To be honest, I was not expecting such a nice attendance. I am used to amazing customer service in Japan so I can be pretty critical when it comes to evaluate hotels but this place, I felt so comfortable!

I was so impressed with Velia who was at reception. She coordinated with a housekeeper very quickly so that a room gets available for me to rest even though I arrived hours before the check-in time. Under the circumstance she did not forget to smile at me :)

The shuttle driver Ondina was friendly as well, carrying my heavy suitcase without any complaints.

This hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,

Jay Javid
Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles-Gateway
703-471-5005

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Very practical and convinient place to stay for travellers. rooms are comfortable and clean, nice breakfast and very hospitable staff. great thanks to Geraldine and Mirtilla and all others why organise my comfortable stay and shuttle servise.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Jay Javid
Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles-Gateway
703-471-5005

Reviewed 23 February 2014

You get what you pay for, a cheap price for clean, spacious rooms and confortable beds.
The shuttle service and the close proximity to the airport is very practical. Along with the other hotel by its side it is the closest one.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Our staff and management would like to thank you for staying with our hotel and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon on future travels.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Place to stay the people are very nice and accomodating especially silvia and ibrahim who took their time to find a paakistani restaurant for me This is an excellent i wanna thanks every one her who makes my stay easy and comfort

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel clean and the stoff very hospitable espcisly ibrahem pick me up he is so nice also silvia very helpfull i will till this hotel to all my frrids
Also this is will be my place to stay from now on.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends