All reviewsdulles airportfront deskegg pattiesrooms are cleansitting roomthe hotel offersmini fridgefree shuttlepark your caryogurttwo double bedslong term parkingnice sizeindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastexcellent staythe breakfast area
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I wanted a place to just relax without taking the shuttle at 6:00 p.m. to the town center. By staying in my room and getting snacks from their vending counter , I was quite pleased. When I entered the lady at the desk was most helpful and gave me all the info. I requested. The night clerk was also very nice and quite helpful.

One of the best business centers for computer use. I did not have to wait and the computers worked with no problems.

The television had enough channels without using the optional fee channels. The shower had plenty of pressure and was nice and warm.

The complementary breakfast was fine. I would request that in the future if you have bacon to get something better than what was offered.

Yes I would use this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: As I wanted to be on the 1st floor.I was given a handicap room . I did not need this type of room but it is most comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MDWORKIN1
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I stayed there for 10 days. The place to be when in town! Super friendly staff. Excellent rooms. Clean. Great breakfast. Just a pleasure staying. I was offered a great price too. It's the central location. Close to the Dulles airport. Close to the other suburbs. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Bazzman1
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have totally enjoyed my stay in this hotel, the hotel is close to the IAD airport, very clean and has welcoming staff.

In terms of location it is close to the airport and it offers complementry shuttle bus from/to the airport. The hotel also has free shuttle bus to the Dulles shopping center and Walmart Supercenter. Once reservation completed the hotel will offer 35% on Hertz car rental which is good advantage for those don't like the free shuttle bus. Overall the service was very good, the staff is welcoming and happy to serve with a nice smile. I also enjoyed the facilities they offered, gym, swimming pool (equipped with hydrolic chair for persons with disability to get-in and out easily) and the free break fast buffet.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2013

First of all, clean, nicely appointed...but it is the attitude of the staff and management that sets this property apart. From the time you check in, to the time you need to talk with house keeping of another other staff...you realize they know how to treat a customer. Friendly, engaging and warm! We were there with a hockey team, there were other teams there as well and a rather large wedding party. There were no problems with kids running through the halls and people partying too loud in their rooms...why? Because staff were very tolerant of us (and our loud ways) by allowing us the run of the great room in the lobby. This meant people didn't have to party in their rooms and disturb those in rooms around them. I am sure sometimes people can get out of hand but you would have to be pretty much a jerk to get this staff to lay down the law. Hotels make a lot of money off sports teams and they could all learn a lesson from the staff in Sterling, Virginia.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
SpringHillDulles, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. All of our associates take great pride in our guests satisfaction.
From all of us here at SpringHill Dulles Airport, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Manal Hanna

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Hotel is VERY clean and pleasant, room spacious and comfortable, and great breakfast. Decor of room very relaxing and pleasant. Amenities are compact but more than adequate with pool, fitness, relaxing areas outside, sun bathing area, wireless access in rooms and lobby, and computers available. I always stay at Marriott properties but was impressed with this hotel. I will likely stay there for a local get-away!

Room Tip: Room 215 provided a good nights sleep although it is near the elevator. Like that TV is not near the common wall so medium volume does not disturb neighbors.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family